Fave songs of 2007.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry but i'm taking other out so pls don't vote for that anymore.

the reason is because i accidentally put that on there ad i just wanted everyone to pick out of the ones i put on there. so, sorry!!!!!!!!

violetetchigir101~♥

I put other. I don't like any of those songs, 'cept I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte, and even that one isn't THAT great.

I dunno.

I <3 It's Hard to Say "I Do" When I Don't. Fav song...but I dunno when it was made, and not too many people know it. It's on Infinity On High (Fall Out Boy) Deluxe Bonus EP. Best song ever.

I love music, and I have a ton of favorite songs. But outta your list, I'd have to say, "I Don't Wanna Be in Love" by Good Charlotte.

Cinderpelt♥

Mine is Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis but it was only recently released.

Otherwise I suppose it would by Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne Lol!!

Best Wishes,

[[HappyXmasAndMerryNewYear!!!]]

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard some thing on the radio that said Big Girls Don't Cry was the biggest song of 2007.

I don't know if anyone else heard it cuz there's probably different radio stations in different places.

I'm a Fergie fan, so my favorite song was "Big girls don't cry". I also really like "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. Oh yeah, and I would also say other, because I like the song "Numa Numa" by ozone. (Ozone's a romanian band.) I had to settle on "Big girls don't cry".

P.S. Miss Matchmaker wasn't the only one who heard "Big girls don't cry" was the biggest song of '07. Apparently MTV rated it the #1 song of the year.

Out of those, I chose He Said, She Said - Ashley Tisdale. But my favorite song would have to be...I can't choose.

_*Vanessa*_

Latest posts

Back