Fave Tamagotchi Stage.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favourite stage?

• Egg, because it doesn't need careat that stage.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby. It's SO cute!

• Child/Toddler, because they are neat!

• Teen,because it's almost an adult!!!

• Adult. It can have babies!!!

• Old Timer. I can be the matchmaker!

• Tamagotchi? WHAT tamagotchi???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean old timers can be the mach maker. sorry I`m still kind of new :lol:

I like the adult more because you can have babies and get to do more stuff! By the way, this thread is in the wrong forum (it should be in "What's On You're Mind")! Also, with old timer, you're not the actual matchmaker, you're the character the matchmaker is.

Also, even though the babied are cute, they're so much work and you have to be on their tail ALL the time! They're so hard to take care of! They can die if you leave the alone for 15 minutes. Another thing about them is they're really predictable -- they hatch, they poop, they cry, they poop, they get sick, they grow up. It helps when raising them to know this -- it makes things easier. The only thing is, I'm not sure if that pattern is exactly right .. if it's not, it's pretty close because I've been raising tamagotchi for so long!

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean old timers can be the mach maker. sorry I`m still kind of new :lol:
They can't be the actual matchmaker -- they are just the same character as the matchmaker -- but, if your tama is a boy, it can't be the matchmaker. :lol: Hope I helped!

i voted adult.

you have a lot more games you can play and you can use more items. =]

i dont know about u guys but i think the match maker is pretty cool ive always wanted to be her

Adults...cause they can make babies! lol 200000000000babies....oh, sorry 'bout that.

Child stage is nice, too... I wish I was 12...but no, I'm 13.

I like the adult the best because it has a chance of evolving into more stuff so you can get a different one almost each time and stuff. Plus you can use all the items you bought. The one I kinda dont like about the adult is you dont have to care for it as much as say a child or something.

Baby is my favorite stage. It lasts only for about an hour, but I like when it's so demanding. Also, you're right, the baby stage is so cute!

Adult because the adult stage has the cutest characters in my opinion... and if it turns out to be a character i think is fugly, i'll mate it quickly so it can take a hike.. lawl :angry:

yeah adults ftw :D adults got the best items and cuteness. do u know if u mate and get a baby if u still keep the items and games from before s well as the points? tnx :D

*moved to What's On Your Mind by binary*

I made this poll to see which one is the most popular.I voted adult.
Looks like everyone loves the adult.

Personally, I love the Baby stage! I like it because I like giving them a lot of attention :( Babies rock my Tamagotchi World!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Adult because the adult stage has the cutest characters in my opinion... and if it turns out to be a character i think is fugly, i'll mate it quickly so it can take a hike.. lawl :kuribotchi:
Yeah, I ALWAYS get the Gozarutchis and Masktchis :gozarutchi: . I take perfect care and I still get them! The only perfect characters were:

Mametchi and Kutchipatchi on Genoration 1

Mimitchi and Memetchi on Genoration 2

Then I got the 2 worst characters on earth! I HATE :blink: AND :( !!!!!!!!!!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I voted for the baby stage but now I think that I like the child stage becuase they are so small and cute!

Giraffagotchi :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back