favorite animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What animal do you like best out of these?

• Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat

• Bird

• Rodent

• Horses

• Big cats

• Monkeys

• none

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Rex! :unsure: Something just thrills me about an 18 foot tall, 50 foot long carnivorous monster with serrated teeth the size of bannanas... :furawatchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :unsure:

I also REALLY love dogs. They're so much fun to play with and so cute! :D But T-Rex (and Dinosaurs in general) will always be my favorite. :D Ever since I was a little kid, I've just been so amazed by Dinosaurs. That's probably why Jurassic Park is my favorite movie. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:

My favorite animal of all is cats. My first word was "cat" and I have a cat that will be 8 years old on March 14!! ;) But I really love all animals in general.

My second favorite animal is the Tasmanian devil and they are VERY viscous creatures. They are special and unique and I can really relate to them sometimes!! :huh:

Cats

Tasmanian devil

Tasmanian devil character

I love dogs, cats and penguins. I love more too just too many to write! ^_^

'

i love cats too everyone, I have a 10 and a half month old kitten! I ike all animals though. I can't imagine killing one. One time they're was this spider and my mom almost stepped on it but I told my mom to put it outside! I saved the spiders life!(even though I hate spiders)

Otters and earthworms and cats and dogs and every mammal on the planet along with marsupials and amphibians and a few insects and invertebrates and reptiles and every living thing on earth even spiders from afar.

u forgot to put pigs!!! that's my all time favorite animal!!! lol oh well! i try not to eat pork but my mom and dad don't know that cuz they would just laugh at me! lol but my mom knows how much i love pigs so she tries not to make pork chops that much! lol :huh:

My favorites are

•dogs/cats

•chickens

•sheep

When I get older, I'm going to buy a sheep.

I can see it now, walking down China's streats with my black albino sheep.

Ah, beautiful!

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back