Favorite Band/Singers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden, The All-American Rejects, Anthony Green, Audience of One, Bad Religion, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, Baumer, The Blackout Pact, Bullet for My Valentine, Burden of a Day, Catch 22, Circa Survive, The Color Morale, Crash Karma, Five Iron Frenzy, Heirs, Her Name Is Calla, High & Driving, Inward Eye, I Would Set Myself on Fire for You, Jack's Mannequin, Jeer at Rome, Kidcrash, Kiss Kiss, Lady Gaga, Leathermouth, Let's Get It, Man Without Wax, Metroid, Minor Threat, My Chemical Romance, New Atlantic, Nightmare of You, Of Machines, One Second 2 Late, Pencey Prep, The Postal Service, Rammstein, Red City Radio, Rites of Spring, Saosin, Sierra Alpha, Signal to Noise, Stereos, Streetlight Manifesto, Something Corporate, The Tea Party, The Used, The Velocet, William Control

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!

KESHA!!!

ROGUE TRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!

METRO STATION!!! (One song of theirs XD)

CASCADA!!!!! Evacuate The Dancefloor + Everytime We Touch!!!<3

Paramore

3oh3

Bullet for my valentine

Drake

Katy perry

Bruno mars

Justin bieber 1/2

Usher

A Day To Remember

Alexisonfire

All That Remains

Architects

Atreyu

Attack! Attack!

Billy Talent

Bullet For My Valentine

Bring Me The Horizon

Dead And Divine

Hollywood Undead

Modern Day Escape

Rise Against

Silverstein

Underoath

VersaEmerge

I have a lot of favorite bands but to keep it short, one of my very favorites is the Japanese band "MUCC". <_<

I SHALL POST AGAIN > :rolleyes:

Momo Momone!!!!!!

Len Kagamine!!!!!

Luka Megurine!!!!!

Akita Neru!!!!!

Haku Yowane!!!!!

Ted Kasane!!!!!

Mako Nagone!!!!!

My UTAU that I'm working on

~Done with vocaloids/utauloids :3

Green Day!!!!!

Nirvana!!!!!!

Rise Against!!!!!

YUI!!!!!

And there's probably moar, but I forget things easily

Tool

Fair To Midland

A Perfect Circle

Stone Temple Pilots

Rage Against the Machine

Pearl Jam

Alice In Chains

System of a Down

Rush

Puscifer

Karnivool

Led Zeppelin

Nine Inch Nails

Nirvana

Soundgarden

lol much different than most of the other music tastes here. |D

Update?

The Wombats.

Panic! At The Disco.

M.I.A.

Owl City.

Lisa Mitchell.

Short Stack.

nevershoutnever!

The Ting Tings.

Paramore

Plain White T's

The Veronicas

Flyleaf

Greenday

Evanescence

Well my main favorites really. Like if I made a complete list then these would be all bolded and underlined, and "<3333" and crap.

My new favorite singer/songwriter is Darren Criss. He's a fine singer on Glee, don't get me wrong, but I enjoy his live performances and EPs a little better. Less autotune and more of an organic sound to his music. Plus, this man plays a lot of different instruments (including the violin ♥), does covers of Disney songs on his YouTube channel, and is adorable and a sweetheart in interviews. The fact that he has a college degree makes him even hotter. Oh, and he plays Harry-freakin'-Potter in A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel (both of which he wrote music for) when he was in college. Two of my most favorite things (Harry Potter and music) combined into one. Can't get any better than that. :wub:

1. The Fray

2. The Swell Season

2. Jimmy Eat World (TSS and JEW are tied, I can't decide between them >.<)

4. Edward Maya

5. Usher

6. Avril Lavigne (Mostly only for Alice and What the H***)

7. Far East Movement

8. Lady Gaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back