Favorite Bands!♪♪♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of those BIG bands like MCR and FOB. I think i'll stick with the Jonas Brothers. Although hannah montana is my fav singer! So "We got the party", is like the best song! Cause it's sung by my fav singer, and band! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of favorite bands. My overall favorite would have to be My Chemical Romance, though. Otherwise...

Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, +44, Blink 182, The Fold, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Panic! At The Disco.. ^^'

Bands I like:

-Fall Out Boy

-PANIC! At the Disco

-Boys Like Girls

-The Cobra Starship

-Paramore

And I've listened to like, one song of a whole bunch of other bands, so I can't really say.

Ah! I forgot the Plain White T's! Somebody hit me on the head! I can't believe my autrociousness. (Or however you wanna spell it)

I must say, disturbed is a great band. Korn, to.

MCR (their old stuff is better) Green Day Hawthorne Heights, Pearl Jam, Mayday Parade, Imogen Heap, Wishbone Ash, Alter Bridge, AFI, All American Rejects, +44, Linkin Park, Creed, Fiction Plane, One Republic, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy( a little), Kate Bush, My Hero Is Me, Maroon 5, Metallica, Paramore, Flyleaf, Moi Dix Mois, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Reliant K, slipknot, Switchfoot, System of a Down, Yellowcard, Thursday, Misfits . . .

If I can think of any others ill add on.

Do the veronicas count as a band??? cause they ROCK! if not, I like Good Charlotte and Fall Out Boy

Paramore, Green Day, Silverstein, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Ellington, Plain White T's, Underoath, The Veronicas, Good Charlotte, AFI, Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Panic! At The Disco.

There too many more but those are the main loves of my lives <3

As well as the band I sing for. Josh plays bass and guitar but bass is his main, Tommy plays guitar and Mikey plays drums.

I'm learning guitar as well, but we won't replace Tommy. We don't have a name yet but we've got a few ideas.

Latest posts

Back