Favorite medicine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CALPOL.
I remember that stuff. I love that stuff. I used to sometimes pretend I was ill just to get a little sachet of the strawberry kind. I was such an odd little girl. xD
Ohright I used to do that to it was good ;D and I used to pretend all my cuts hurt so I could wear plasters xD

I HATE all grape flavored medicine
I used to like it when I was 6. Now I hate it, same goes to Fruit/Tropical Punch medicine. [i think Motrin or Benadryl [sp?] makes it.]

I also like some Bubble Gum flavored medicine. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Calpol <3

And, when I had an ear infection (I was about....6?) I had a pink medicine, which was nice, then moved to a banana one. And guess what? My friend's got that now!

My favorite Medicine was some Banana flavored Stuff. I think it was callled Amoxacilian [sp?]

But I found Out I was allergic when I was 6 years old. -fail-

It was really good though <3. I miss it.

Anyways, I take Buckleys when I have a cold

Its supposed to taste like crap. But I think its pretty good <3

As for what I take when I have a headache, I don't take anything. xD. I just leave it. It'll hurt for a while, But I like headaches for some reason

NORDIC BERRIES.

I call them my "special vitamins". xD

They taste chewy and orangey. I get to eat 4 everyday (no, that's not a typo). No, I'm not sick, they're for nutrients (sp?)

Used to be Pepto Bismol. But now I'm banned from it. Long story, don't ask. But they shouldn't have banned me from it, cuz now it will make me resort to worse things.

I don't know if this counts, And they're not a liquid cough medicine, but when I was younger, I used to take these gummy Bear vitamins. I ate a whole bottle in one day. They were Good <3

I oughta buy some Flinstones Vitamins. They're good too. xD

Hmm... I like the Vick's Ny Quil in the liquid capsules, they feel funny when you swallow them, and I can use them for my insomnia (although you aren't supposed to... XP)

well, if you consider aireborne a medicine, it tastes pretty good, all herbaly(sp?)

EW I hate medicine ): I've always had bad experiences with them. They bring back painful memories from the past x'D I used to be sick all the time when I was young and I would always be taking medication o.x

But other than that, anything that comes in a pill and knocks me out is fine with me. ;]

If I get a whiff of grape medicine, I throw up.

It tastes so bad.

o_x

I like this Sunkist vitamin C thing. It's chewable pills that taste yummy.

As for medicine, I like the coating on the outside of Advil pills. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back