Favorite memory with your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopgirl998

Reaction score
Have you ever had a Tamagotchi character that you quickly bonded with and made memories with it? When I was 13 I had a Mamatchi on my v2 named Noah and he was the cutest thing. I grew attached to him and I was kind of bummed when he got married and left. Do you guys ever feel the same about a certain Tama you had? What was a recent memory you had with that Tama?

well, since i've been caring for tama's since there begining in 97 i has a few favorite character i've bonded with over the years. On the gen1 it's Ginjirotchi, on the gen2 Mimitchi, and on the angelgotchi Ginjirotenshi. They've gone with me on vacations, to school, work, concerts, friends houses, movies... i practically bring them with me everywhere i go and except for when i was in school have never turned their sound off.

I have nice memories of Mametchi on my Tamagotchis, which is one of the reasons why he is my favorite character. :) He was my first character... I've gotten him many, many times, and whenever I lose him again I get really sad. :'<

Yup. My p2 and always getting my weird tama and still not knowing how I get him... Or keep getting him. Lol. But in a way, its like he keeps visiting me because he misses me.

On my color, I had this one character I did hatch, but I enjoyed having the character. Since it was the first tama on my color, I felt attached to it. Even though I didn't raise the character... It did stick around for a few extra days though.

When I was using my V4 a few years back, I grew really attached to my Shimashimatchi (favorite character now... le sigh). I even drew pictures of him and his little baby boy (I'll find them one day), I was a bit crushed when he had to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back