Favorite pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defiantly birds. I have 2 birds (Missy, Ozzi), 2 turtles (Tommy, Chocolate), 1 blue tounge lizard (Aoife (EE-FF-A)), 4 mini lizards (Mr. Skinky, Gecko, Sammy, Tammy). I found blood in my birds cage after a huge storm . I'm really scared.

My dog / only pet. And isn't this kinda like which one of your children do you like more, and that's just mean.

I like birds, except I don't have any birds D: Dogs come second. I have 9 dogs in my house! O: 7 outside and 2 that stay inside. Only one of those dogs are personally mine. The others are my grandmother's, but she died already. Some are my aunt's and uncle's.

Fish ftw.

My fishies died. I was so incredibly sad when I came home from school and my grandma told me she buried them. They're so entertaining to watch, seriously.

Now I have my kitty, Tiggrik. He's 10 years old, haha. Quite old, but there can be older. He's amazing and without him, I'd be devastated. Me and mummy talk to him sometimes...

Cats! I love cats! My Cat Misty is awesome! She's really cute and fluffy. She's a tabby with green eyes. She's 7. She's my Fav!

I also have 2 other cats. Custard who is 14 and Scrumpy who is a scaredy cat at 8!

Dogs!!! They're loyal, and literally and utterly my best friends are my beagle puppies name Abbygale (Abby) and Alixandra (Alli)

Leopard Geckos! (and cats although my 2 black ones smell like cheese) They are so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back