Favorite Quotes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE2

Reaction score
What are some of your guy's favorite (or least favorite) quotes? They can be something someone said, something from a song, or i dunno.... something you over heard while listening through the wall. WHAT?! 0.o

Anehwashh

I really like "You're only brave 'til you're scared, you're only unique until compared to every other worthless f**k tryin' to crawl into bed tonight" from Livin The Dream by You, Me and Everyone We Know.

"If falling for you is crazy, then I'm going out of my mind" From For the Nights I Can't Remember by Hedleeey

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." Dumdledore, from Harry Potter.

"That;s bloody brilliant!" Ron Weasley's signature quote (Harry Potter)

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose." Dr Seuss !

Pretty much every Glee quote

Pretty much every quote from Albus Dumbledore

One of my absolute favorites is by Theodore Geisel, AKA Dr. Seuss. We have the Geisel Library at my college alma mater that's named after him, so he's definitely one of my heroes. :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

The quote that's in my signature is also one of my favorites. :huh:

I don't have a favorite, but I have a few that I like. :)

"There's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Alice in Wonderland

"Refuse to give up, your mistakes don't define you, they don't dictate where you're headed, they remind you." - T.I.

"Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand."

Hayley Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend: "Have you heard of ACDC?"

Me: "Uh, yeah!"

My Friend: "Oh, ha ha, I've never seen that movie before."

Me: *rofl* "It's not a movie you dork! It's a band!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back