Favorite soda

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Pepper... but has anyone heard of Duh! If so how does it taste? :D

Ewwww.Ewww.Eww. I hate soda. Yea i know. I'm insane!. LOL. I hate soda cus' of the fizz in the soda. Then because it has a lot of sugar. I kind of like Mountain Dew. My favorite drink would be iced tea. Yummy. LOL. :D
You would be suprised, I know 3 people off the bat who dislike carbonation. Iced tea is good too, however :3

Normally I can't drink to much soda or sweet drinks because I eventfully end up with bumps on my face, and soda rots teeth at times. =\

+Locky458

Ah.. This reminds me of Rey Mysterio loving coke, and lemonade. ^__^ :)  

If I had to pick one, I would have to say Grape Soda, but I love lots of soda, but I'm to lazy to post them all...
Oh yeah. I mix sodas- it tastes so nice. =D The nicest yet is:

- American Cream soda

- Coke

- Lemoanade

- Cherryade

I mixed them all and went crazy. That would be my fav soda- mah own invention. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really a pop person, but I do like a grape soda once in a great while.

I pretty much hate carbonation. When I do drink soda, I get huge burps where the carbonation goes into my sinuses and makes me crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like soda. The carbonation hurts my mouth, and then when I try to swallow it, I end up choking.

I do like Fanta, though. I only drink it about once a year, because no matter how good it tastes, I can't stand the carbonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back