Favorite Stores?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollister, Aero, Wal-Mart, Claire's, Jc Penney sometimes for Jeans And I think thats it o.o

I shop at Hot Topic and Pac Sun online :3

I go anywhere for tops ^o^

PacSun for jeans.

Wherever for anything clothing related.

Maybe stores like Hot Topic for band tees and accessories, Forever 21&Wet Seal for other kinds of shirts, Hollister and Aeropostale for tanks and camis, PacSun&Zumiez for stuff to wear to go skateboarding, + Macy's,Nordstrom&MetroPark to get brands like Harajuku Lovers and Tokidoki.

Oooh and Journey's and Converse for shews:)

Apple store is good to check out.

FYE is good to get CDs.

Macy's & Body Shop to smell nice scented things.

Victoria's Secret to smell things and pi** off little kids who think they can fit bras there.

&Walmart for everyday low prices.

I normally shop at Target, Kohls, Limited Too, or JC Penneys. Occasionally I will go to Aeropostale. That's pretty much where I go for clothes. For books I go to Borders or Barnes and Noble. For jewelry and stuff I go to Claire's or somewhere else. It doesn't matter much.

I normally shop at Target, Kohls, Limited Too, or JC Penneys. Occasionally I will go to Aeropostale. That's pretty much where I go for clothes. For books I go to Borders or Barnes and Noble. For jewelry and stuff I go to Claire's or somewhere else. It doesn't matter much.
How can I forget Barnes&Nobles??

*added to the list*

Barnes&Nobles and Borders fer books:)

Stores i love:

amercian eagle, aeropostale, garage, future shop , stitches, eclipse , coles bookstore , la senza, walmart ,

winners

I do my shopping online since I'm disabled and..well.. getting around the mall is too hard nowadays :)

I shop from the Gap, Victorias Secret (They have such gorgeous clothes), American Eagle, for clothes. I spend a lot of money at GameStop, NewEgg, various candle shops, Bath and Body Works, and Amazon and eBay :)

Claire's is a crap place. Their stuff may look cool, but the plastic is cheap, it's 3 time as expensive as it supposed to be, and their stuff falls a part as soon as you get it or after a year if you don't use it that much.

Limited too is pretty babyish (look at how they pose their models!!!) but some of their clothes are cool, but not a lot.

What I like:

dElia*s

Hollister/Ambercrombie (I don't get stuff from there that often....)

Juicy Couture

Michel Kors

Tommy Hilfinger (I forgot how to spell the last name.......I escpeiclly like their purses!!!)

Target (I am in love with the make-up section)

Macys (The last time I went there was maybe.......1...2....3.....about 4 years ago)

Borders (I love it there!!!)

Claire's is a crap place. Their stuff may look cool, but the plastic is cheap, it's 3 time as expensive as it supposed to be, and their stuff falls a part as soon as you get it or after a year if you don't use it that much.
Agreed 100%.

That store is so cheap =.=

Agreed 100%.That store is so cheap =.=
I once was forced to walk in, and I decided to buy lip balm (to 'eat' it, don't ask) and it self destructed! Seriously. I went to grab it and it totally fell apart. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I once was forced to walk in, and I decided to buy lip balm (to 'eat' it, don't ask) and it self destructed! Seriously. I went to grab it and it totally fell apart. D:
I hate the lip balm there.

It makes your lips sooo chapped.

Claire's stuff isn't the best.

Nor is the security.

Not that I would know.

But you didn't hear anything from me xD

Clothes: Holister, Stitches, Urban Planet, Target, F.Y.E.

Food: Safeway, Wendy's, Taco Bell xD

Other: Chapters, Coles, Sanrio, and more that I forgot D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back