Favorite T4U Forms?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your favorite T4U post-adult forms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked Spacytchi is kind of shocking for someone whose favorite tama is Spacytchi

I feel kind of personally disturbed by the fact he...could do that... O__O *shudder*

It's kind of like Mametchi taking his hat thing off and it not really being his ears

...Cool Kuchipatchi is kind of neat in a weird way, though. =D

Why are most of these post-adult stages so strange lol? x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanboy Kuromametchi and Swag Master Orenetchi.

Biker Mametchi is pretty cool too.

Oh yes, genius Mametchi WAS in the anime :D

34qjz9l.jpg

Lol how come Kuchipatchi has arms but no legs in the anime when he's round, but he has legs and no arms in the T4U pic XD

Hmm... what about the downloadable characters? I'm wondering if they'll have new forms or not... I want fat Clulutchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if they will or not :l

Round Kuchipatchi has the most votes :eek: He's actually one of my least favorites oops, he's boring and I don't like Kuchipatchi :)

I'm not sure if they will or not :lRound Kuchipatchi has the most votes :eek: He's actually one of my least favorites oops, he's boring and I don't like Kuchipatchi :)
Why no love for Kuchipatchi he's adorable (is it the humor thing?) he has more comic relief and makes the anime good than any of the other characters.

Why no love for Kuchipatchi he's adorable (is it the humor thing?) he has more comic relief and makes the anime good than any of the other characters.
Ehhh I kinda agree with EMF. I don't really like Kuchipatchi because he cares about food mostly, and it can get annoying easily in the anime. In about every episode of the anime there's usually Kuchipatchi there having to make some joke about loving food, and the humor gets old quickly. Well, this is only in my opinion, at least

But back on topic, we need fat Clulutchi now

I don't like Clulutchi her being fat is great like Lovelilitchi lol I wonder if download characters can change I wonder how Miraitchi's new form might be...

*copies and pastes from my post in the main T4U topic*

I'm kinda doubting downloadable characters would have special forms. I think the reason why the T4U only has 10 characters is so they wouldn't have to add as many post-adult forms.

I think they will, they'll probably just have one though, trust me, they can fit it in for sure, its easy to expand the memory size and all, hence why the price was raised

Anyway, I really like Granny Memetchi now as well lol and Astronaut Mametchi XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back