favorite tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats your fav tama????

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mimitchi

• Memetchi

• Furawatchi

• Hanatchi

• Gozarutchi

• Mastchi

• Tarakotchi

• Meidotchi

• Doratchi

• Robotchi

• Togetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_fanatic95

Reaction score
hi people!!!!! please vote this means a lot to me. Reply back if there is a different tamagotchi v4 charecter you love. hope I didn't miss any tama!!!!!!!! :) ;) :blink: :lol: :wacko: :hitodetchi: :eek: :nyatchi: :pochitchi: :lol:

I don't know what characters I like. It's really hard to pick...I like Shimashimatchi and Meidotchi and Young Robotchi and...yeah. I like most of the new characters and a lot of the old ones too. ^_^

Ooooooohhhhh.....Thats a hard question.

I have alot of favorites like : ^_^ :lol: :wacko: :lol: :) :D the Hanatchi, and the Togetchi.

I Also have a lot more from the V4 character list. :p Like the Togetchi, thats from the V4 chart. :)

:D Angelgotchi11 :D

^ In my last post I said I had alot of Favs, that is true but my top favorite is the Togetchi! :lol: :) :D :wacko: :lol: ^_^

|

|

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the meidotchi in the wig ( I have one)

But my fave is togetchi

i voted mimitchi cauz mimitchis r sooo cute and they r the best!!! ^_^ :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Uuuum, could someone Please post a pic of Togetchi.I want to see what they look like.Pleae do that ASAP.Thank you so much if you do!!

I have too many favorites. OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back