Favorite Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Memetchi family vote thing, I accidently typed "Mametchi" instead of "Memetchi". Sorry! :D

I love Kuchipatchi and KuroMametchi, but that duck (or whatever) is my favorite.

I don't know what the charecter is called but it's the one that looks slightly like a walrus, and it's blue with a pink nose and whiskers.

I don't know what the charecter is called but it's the one that looks slightly like a walrus, and it's blue with a pink nose and whiskers.
I think you're talking about Hanatchi :)

The meme group! It has my two favorite characters in it! Tosakatchi and Imotchi!

I really Like Makiko, too! ^^

You know, there used to be a baby Tamagotchi called Imotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I really Like Makiko, too! ^^
You know, there used to be a baby Tamagotchi called Imotchi
yea I know who you are talking about, she is my favorite too. was she on one of the Tamagotchi corner shops?

yea I know who you are talking about, she is my favorite too. was she on one of the Tamagotchi corner shops?
She's on all three of them, actually

I like most of the Meme family people. I luv Makiko! :D

^_^ :D

i love the violetchis the most :ichigotchi: but i also love a lot of mame and meme characters, such as kuromametchi, imotchi, and makiko!

oh, and btw, imotchi is in the meme family on v5s. It is like a mini memetchi with a hairbow! sooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back