Favorite Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can add a reply and say "other" if none of these occur to be one of your favorites! :(

i don't really really like any of them but i <3 kuchipatchi :nazotchi: :huh: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Kuchipatchi is my favourite.

And will always be my favourite.

^-^

Boo Boo1 :)

Kuchipatchi for me too!

I just have this weak spot for him!! :)

He is so sweet and innocent!

How can you not love him?? :D :) :eek:

Well I could'nt really choose..but i picked Kuchipatchi :mimitchi: because he is one of my favorites But I also like violetchi :( And ichigotchi :p And the ninja guy! ;) But where is mimitchi?? :mametchi: My tama holly used to be one but now she is otokitchi :nyatchi:

My favorite tamagotchi character isn't on here i can't vote my Favorite Tamagotchi character is mimitchi

I chose, Kuchipatchi. He is such an awesome character, don't you think? He is my favorite character in all the versions. But Mametchi is pretty cool too. I have gotten him alot of times. But Kuchipatchi is my favorite:]

My Fav' Character is Mimitchi... (by FAR) Now It seems like MImitchi isnt appearing anywhere anymore. Mimi isnt even on the v5 and is IMpossible to get. I miss My little Mimi!

:p isnt she cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back