Favorite thing to do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I have a very precise...thing of what we do when we go shopping, tis the same every time.

Because we have to go after school, we all meet at my locker then go down to catch the 610 into Woden. On the bus my biffle Daizy and I scream the start of I'm A Fake by the Used, because that is an awesome song. Then once we get off the bus there is always some of our friends who go to different schools than us, so we hang out with them for a few minutes. Then we go into JB-HI-FI(music store) and look at CD's, occasionally we will buy one, and on the way out we hug the security guard and play out plastic trumpets for him. He loves us. Then we will just randomly walk around and go into whatever shops we want to and then go to Wendys and get milkshakes. THEN WE RIDE THE SEX MACHINES! Aka those kids ride on things, but we like calling them sex toys. Then we go into the pet shop and find Panic At The Disco animals. (Brendon is the one who is hyper or licking its self. Jon is being all relaxed. Spencer is on one of the scratching posts glaring at people. And Ryan is asleep.) Then we go into random supermarkets and buy lollies.

The end.

I'm going to hi-end mall about 45 minutes from where I live tomorrow with my best friend (since kindergarten!). <3 I can't wait.

They just got in a bunch of hi-end stores. I didn't use to be like this. They now have Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, Tiffanys, Lucky Jeans, Kate Spade, Sephora... it kinda sucks thought to see a bunch of nice stuff and not be able to afford it. D: And they took out my favorite store - dELiA*s. Why?? DD':

I have Christmas shopping to do tomorrow. We'll shop for ourselves though too, of course. :D Hot Topic, Borders, Forever 21, Nordstrom (The Juniors section prices aren't actually that bad there. :D ), Bath & Body Works... buying tons of pop at the food court. I can't wait. <3

I go up to the local mall with my friends sometimes though. We usually go to Claire's, Borders, Hot Topic, Game Stop, Rue 21, F.Y.E., and Pac Sun. And before we go we stop at Hershey's Ice Cream and buy shakes.

I don't usually get in a big group. My mom is always around the mall somewhere, and if she caught me in a big group people "loitering," she'd completely embarrass me (She's a lawyer. D:). She'd run into the group, break it up, and kick me out of the mall until she's done shopping.

It's honestly not worth the risk.

Haha, I always try on like all the samples and try me's too. They all look so good! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually look for those dancey music things and press all the buttons. One time I put so many on at once that my mom found me from half way across the store because I'm the only person she knows that does it and does it that loud.

And then once my parents yell at me I run to play free video games.

I hate doing the perfumes, though. I like to walk by the aisles. It smells good. But I don't like spraying myself, because when I do it stings my eyes and my nose. But once I get used to it, it smells nice.

This weekend I'm going to Hot Topic to buy my bro a Christmas gift, then my frequent buyer card will be filled out (actually, it's my mom's that she uses when she buys things for me, but she gave it to me).

Naynay's going to the mall with me tommorow; we're going to take over the Sanrio store and Hot Topic.

I love that girl, like the sister I'll never have. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back