Favorite V4.5 Design?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR!

Reaction score
Admin posted the topic Here with the designs, including the newest pictures! If you haven't seen all designs yet, please take a look before voting. ;)

I think all designs are look very nice, but I favor the Green Peacock! What's your favorite? :)

(Thank you in advance for voting! :D Also feel free to post opinions otherwise. I'd like to hear what you think personally. TY!)

Green Peacock is my favorite.

If I could afford a second one, it's a tie between Red Butterflies and Hawaiian Blue.

Let see Hawaiin Blue, Yellow Mood, Red Butterflies, Lava Lamp, and running Cheetah bcause it reminds me of a friend of mine who is nuts about anything animal printed.

I'll just buy the Hawaiin Blue and Yellow Mood to start off with.

My fave is the Puzzling Pieces. It's a very pretty purple with all these cool colors on them. Plus, I love doing puzzles! :lol:

I'm not sure, I'll probably choose which design I'll get when they come out in Kansas! :huh: But I know I'm getting the Black Flames for my best friend. I'll probably end up getting the Red Butterflies design, though. :D

My favorite is by far the black with flames.

My second favorite is the peacock pattern.

In my opinion all the designs looked girly, and I only saw one or two designs that looked boyish, they mostly excluded boys on making the designs. xD

Well anyways, my favorite design is the Black Flames, and red snake skin. :eek:

Red Butterflies.

<33

I probably wont buy a v4.5 though - It seems like an excuse to release a new product. I'll be waiting for the v5. :BB

I like running cheetah!

I am going to get one!

pm me if anyone finds them released in Canada!!

thanks!!

Red Butterflies.<33

I probably wont buy a v4.5 though - It seems like an excuse to release a new product. I'll be waiting for the v5. :BB
You sound like me. Actualy, I doubt my mom would let me buy anotother one anyways. xY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back