Favorite V4 designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your fave?

• Pink Stripes! (me: Stripey =3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflowers! (me: Sunflowery =D)

• Blue waves! (me: My personal fave! ^o^)

• Orange spots! (me: um... Orange Spotty? o.O)

• Glow in the Dark! (me: GLOWY! ^_^)

• Rising Sun! (me: Blah.. -.-)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the blue waves and pink stripes...Im kinda sad though cause I just ordered the orange circles from toyrus but it was the only one they had available

My faveourite would have to be the glow in the dark design with the blue one in second place. I hope they come out in canada soon!

i like the glow in the dark one too but i have the sunflower one right now and it gives me great memories from december 6.

I Voted Rising Sun, it reminds me of the skin i have set on tamatalk XD. I also like the pink one, Pink Rocks :lol:

The glow in d dark!!!! :D

why? because I got one....

but anyways all of them are adorable

since they are all Tamagotchiss

yeheey ;)

My favorite is glow in the dark ^^

For the one who said the rising sun one needs more color; This is just a hunch, but I think the skin had some Japanese influence. I think one of their flags is a red rising sun, and I'm not sure which though (I think it's the war flag) but I can see why they limited the colors that way.

I voted orange circles! I like the design, it's so cheery and happy-ish. Makes me think of happy stuff xD

I personally like the orange circles 'cause thats the one I have.I also have a green zig zagged one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back