Favorite Version...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

* Hikarii *

Reaction score
I guess my favorite would be v4. even though I have a v4.5 , and it the most updated. I like v4. Theres something speacial about it that I can't put my finger on it ;]

I love all of the Tamagotchi that came out in the 90s. :) There's just something about their simplicity that really gets to me...yet, some of the features in some of the Tamagotchi back then were so amazing, even for the 90s...take Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi or Tamagotchi Ocean/Oceangotchi for instance: they had motion sensors in them to scare away predators and the like...the Tamagotchi Connections today can't boast about anything like that! The Osu/Mesu pairs ...they could mate, but not by infrared like in the Connections, but by PHYSICALLY connecting them at the top of the eggs...they could go for generations and generations...so many different possible characters! The Genjinchi (or Caveman Tamagotchi) would REGRESS instead of evolving if you took bad care of it! Some Tamagotchi would have characters that evolve a certain way based on which egg you decide to hatch or which temperature you decide to hatch it in! The Santagotchi evolves based on what items you give him AND he brings presents to the Tama characters before Christmas in the "game"! That was back in the 90s! Takes me back to the old days and makes me feel nostalgic for the day when I got my very first Tamagotchi about 10 years ago (a transparent yellow Generation 2/P2). I'm beginning to re-discover how incredible these "old school" Tamagotchi are! In my humble opinion, after playing with a V4 for a while AND having experience with the older Tamagotchi, I can honestly say that it's a shame if you haven't at LEAST read about the "ancestor Tamagotchi" yet. Anyway, I digress...I picked other, obviously ! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all of the Tamagotchi that came out in the 90s. :( There's just something about their simplicity that really gets to me...yet, some of the features in some of the Tamagotchi back then were so amazing, even for the 90s...take Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotchi or Tamagotchi Ocean/Oceangotchi for instance: they had motion sensors in them to scare away predators and the like...the Tamagotchi Connections today can't boast about anything like that! The Osu/Mesu pairs ...they could mate, but not by infrared like in the Connections, but by PHYSICALLY connecting them at the top of the eggs...they could go for generations and generations...so many different possible characters! The Genjinchi (or Caveman Tamagotchi) would REGRESS instead of evolving if you took bad care of it! Some Tamagotchi would have characters that evolve a certain way based on which egg you decide to hatch or which temperature you decide to hatch it in! The Santagotchi evolves based on what items you give him AND he brings presents to the Tama characters before Christmas in the "game"! That was back in the 90s! Takes me back to the old days and makes me feel nostalgic for the day when I got my very first Tamagotchi about 10 years ago (a transparent yellow Generation 2/P2). I'm beginning to re-discover how incredible these "old school" Tamagotchi are! In my humble opinion, after playing with a V4 for a while AND having experience with the older Tamagotchi, I can honestly say that it's a shame if you haven't at LEAST read about the "ancestor Tamagotchi" yet. Anyway, I digress...I picked other, obviously ! :D
That was interesting to read o__o No need to put alot of effort in your writings when your posting on a topic that I made xD Lol. Jk , ...

Well, I'm honored that you read my post anyway. I tend to write a lot! ^_^

There is no v5.  ... Or is there... x]
Yes, there is. It was released in Japan in November and will be released in the US this January. You'll see a lot of mention of it in the "News" or "Rumors" section of this board (except that it's not a rumor...it really is true) and some people on this board already have it and are starting to write logs about them.

i like the v5(rumur is it will be shipped to australia and america in janurary) but I only have a v4 and a v4.5

But all tamagotchis rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back