favorite versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite tamagotchi version?

• p1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • p2

• v1

• v2

• v3

• v4

• entama

• uratama

• e-tamago

• tama suku

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragadon

Reaction score
i have been curious of what the majority of this site's favorite version is. please vote and make suggestions of comments on what yours is!

i think v4 because it has more fetures. mabe this poll should not go in " help for the new tamagatchi owners". can someone move it?

sorry to double post, but this is in the wrong place. i apoligize. i was browsing this part and decided to make a poll.

i like the v2 even though i don't have one. i like the charecters, my 2 favorites are the starfish one and Pochitchi

hmm ... i didnt vote yet because i cant decide between v3 and v4. i just got my v4 today and i've had my v3 for almost a year so i cant decide until all the v4's features are explored. i guess i'll just vote for both! :huh:

i have the glow in the dark one. it is awesome! and by the looks of your signature, you have one too! :huh:

I voted V3, because that's all I have so far. My friend has a V4, but I think the characters on v4s are too odd. V3 characters are better.

i am not suprised that v4 is the hottest version yet. it is cool, but there have only been 9 votes. there might be more soon, and i am suprised that nobody has voted for the japanese versions. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back