Favorite vintage Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What vintage Tamagotchis are your favorites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
Similar to the favourite colour and Keitai series topics from a little while back, today I have a slightly different question. What is your favourite Tamagotchi version from 1996-1999?

In my case, Yasashii Tamagotch all the way. Even though I don't have one, what I've seen of them this is actually a Tamagotchi I would love to have in my collection. All the characters are really cool and the unique design and concept is amazing. I also like Angel, Mesutchi and Osutchi, TamaOtch, P1, P2 and Devilgotchi.

Devilgotchi and Genjintch FTW :D

I also really like the P2, but I can raise most of it's characters on the V2, I like the Devil and Genjintch the most because of the exclusive characters ^_^

The best thing about vintages is that all of them have different concepts, I love the Genjintch's evolution concept and it's prehistoric characters, is cool to see how Tamagotchi's evolved in accient times. The Devil is just really cool, you get to befriend an evil creature in the Tama-hell, who wouldn't love that? :wub:

My least favourites are the Angel and the Ocean tho (casually the only english released ones...), angels are boring and I hate fish xD

I like the p1-the original!!, Angel (USA), Ocean(USA), Osu-Mesu, and Santaclautch. Like Myiko said, the different concepts of the Ancestors are great. I would one day like to get a Morino and a Mothra, just to see the differences from the regular tamas. The only real different Ancestors I have are the Santa, and Osu-Meso pair. I haven't played with my Ocean for years. Too needy for me.

Mothra because I like the sound of the beeps, I adore moths, and I think the game is really fun for some reason XD

Second favorite is Umino but I didn't vote for it on the poll.

Definitely the angel and P1/P2. They're simple, which I like, have really cute characters and aren't too needy. I also love the game on the angel. I don't really like my morino much - don't know why, just a feeling I guess.

I'm just in love with the Angel characters, my favorite characters of any version ever! I'm thinking about getting another one, I just love it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back