Favourite Code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Code?

• Love Potion Code

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costume Code

• Whole Cake Code

• Streak Code

• Hair Gel Code

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I like a lot of the codes including Hair Gel Love Potion and COstume, but I have to say my favorite is the Hair gel cus my tama looks so cute when he/she puts it on!!! Its hilarious!! :huh:

~Ally

I voted steaked because my ^_^ loves the steack
umm about your :D lovin steak... the steak is ment to make your tama love it... no tama hates it. they all adore it!

anyways... love potion cause if you use it right, your partner comes quik!

I vote for the love potion.I used on my friend's tamagotchi but the macthmaker appear and she accidentaly press YES and so she :wub: married another tama and she left me behind. :( :huh:

I love when my tama gets a weird hair style with the hair jel!!!!! I love it its soo cute and when i did it on my Ginjirotchi cos he already has a weird hair cut!!! :rolleyes:

Love Potion. That thing is sooo useful!
For the v3 though, costume is best because it's much cuter than the v2 one and looks like a real tama, not a costume.
I agree!!

*tama star*

I voted love potion but in 2nd place would definetly be costume.

hi any 1 need tips "n" tricks

Code:
 get santagotchi to your house....HOHOHOA

ILL TELL ANY 1 THAT REPPLIES

thats spam just trying to help

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted costume its soooooooooooooo cute and cooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll

I love the Hair Gel Code! When I first time used the code and gave the gel to my Tarakotchi... It was so cute! Hair Gel + Tarakotchi =You have to check it out...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back