Favourite movies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Movies

• Star wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Potter

• Lord of the rings

• War of the worlds

• Eragon

• Batman

• Bruce Almighty

• Other ( please tell)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianora

Reaction score
I like all of those movies!!!!!

PLease telllllllllllllllll!!llllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :huh: ;) :D

I just LOVE Lord of the Rings! I love Harry Potter too so it was a hard choice. But in the end I went for Lord of the Rings!!!

I like harry potter and titanic and my big fat greek wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definetely Harry Potter but I really, really loved the two Pirates of the Carribean movies. :D There's one other movie I really like, called Rat Race.

~Mimitchilover

I like Braveheart and Not Another Teen Movie. Comedies are my favorites. Oh yea Empire Records is a great one!! These movies are rated R and PG13 though.

[SIZE=12pt]I have alot of different movies that are in random catergories.[/SIZE]

So I guess I will share my top three catergories and top three movies going into that.

ANIMATION:

Spirited Away

HORROR:

The Ring (Not for the horror but for the story)

COMEDY:

So far...Borat

Yeah I have really odd tastes in movies... But I mostly watch Horror. Name a horror and I bet I watched it! :p

:( ITACHI :D

Awww, Spirited Away is a good one, I thought it was really cute. Have you ever seen saw? *shudders* That was scary.

I voted Harry Potter because I love HP so much :furawatchi: But I also like Jaws, Requiem for a Dream, Silence of the Lambs, V for Vandetta.. so many good movies.

I think the greatest movie ever made in the whole universe is Elf!!!!!!!!!! It's a romantic Christmas comedy, and those are my favorite type of movies, but i don't like all romantic Christmas comedies, mostly just Elf. I have the DVD, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE:

Gimbels Manager: "Okay everyone, tomorrow, 10 am, Santa's comin' to town!"

Buddy: "SANTA!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

GB: "He'll be here to take pictures with all the children"

B: "Yeah!"

GB: "Just keep your reciepts! 10 am tomorrow!"

B: 10 am tomorrow!

GB: Santa's coming to town!

B: yes! (whispering) ooo! Santa's coming!

I love that part of the movie. I've saw that movie so many times, i can say most of the lines with the characters while they're saying they're lines on the movie! Elf is the greatest movie in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol:) )

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :wacko: <_<

I liek "Texas Woodsaw massacre". xD

No, for real, I think Click is my favorite movie. Or Mean Girls.

Mine are probably both Pirates of the Carribean-s, Black Beauty and Spirited Away was good, too. I recently saw happy feet and that was fantastic, but i would rate it as one of my favorite movies (yet). I am going to see Flicka pretty soon and I think I'll like it.

Pirates of the Carribean 2 all the way!

And their coming out with a third Pirates of the Carribean movie this year! :(

Isn't there anyone here who likes Lord of the Rings aswell? There has to be someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back