Favourite Tamagotchi colours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite Tama colour?

• Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink

• Blue

• Green

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
One day I was looking at my Tamagotchi and it was brushing it's teeth but every body in my class thought it was drinking Hot Chocolate. :)

lol u no whats suckish? I have never had a kinakomotchi so ive never had a young mimitchi or a mimitchi or a mametchi :) :D :D my friend has had like five and its not fair! plz gimme tips cuz i need a kinokomotchi! :furawatchi: ^_^

Ok - I have to confess I am a little confused :D

At first I thought we were just being asked our fave Tama colours - then I see your first post and you're talking about random animations - not Tama colours!

However, I am sorry but neither topic is right for this area (see the pinned thread/sticky at the top of the What Happened To My Tamagotchi? forum).

I think this would be better in What's On Your Mind? where more people are likely to see it and reply

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic moved from What Happened to My Tamagotchi? > What's On Your Mind?*

Ok - I have to confess I am a little confused :D
At first I thought we were just being asked our fave Tama colours - then I see your first post and you're talking about random animations - not Tama colours!

However, I am sorry but neither topic is right for this area (see the pinned thread/sticky at the top of the What Happened To My Tamagotchi? forum).

I think this would be better in What's On Your Mind? where more people are likely to see it and reply

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic moved from What Happened to My Tamagotchi? > What's On Your Mind?*
it's ok 2 say ur confused because ur not the only one i am 2 and the fact that this topic was made a month ago and is now brought up again but thats because u had 2 move it so thanks

i voted blue because blue is my favorite color

why dont you make a different post about what your tama does not on a voting thing it really has nothing to do with whats your fav color tama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back