Fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bees.... I have alot of funny stories about them... X_x
xD Same. I've had alot of funny bee stories. Most of them about me screaming!

1. I was in my trailor and a bee came in the door, and I started screaming and crying and hid under my bed and started screaming, "GET IT OUT OF HERE! GET IT OUT!!!!!!!"

2. At school, a bee was in our classroom and it flew over my head and I screamed, jumped out of my desk, knocking my papers everywhere.

Theres more, but I'd rather not share them. ^_^ But yes, I'm REALLY afraid of bees. It's not even a fear; I have a pohbia of them.

I'm also scared of small, enclosed spaces. I'm Claustriphobic(sp?).

*Tgd*

xD Same. I've had alot of funny bee stories. Most of them about me screaming!
1. I was in my trailor and a bee came in the door, and I started screaming and crying and hid under my bed and started screaming, "GET IT OUT OF HERE! GET IT OUT!!!!!!!"

2. At school, a bee was in our classroom and it flew over my head and I screamed, jumped out of my desk, knocking my papers everywhere.

Theres more, but I'd rather not share them. :D But yes, I'm REALLY afraid of bees. It's not even a fear; I have a pohbia of them.

I'm also scared of small, enclosed spaces. I'm Claustriphobic(sp?).

*Tgd*
I'll share a couple with you too....

1: Well, a little similar to yours. The teacher was writing on the board, and a bee was coming towrads me. I screamed like hell, and hid under my desk... then, it came under. I was running around the classroom, and everyone found it hilarious!

2: Last week, I was looking after a 5 year old. I was walking her down to the park, and I saw a bee. I started screaming and screaming, she was laughing her head off. She was like, "Haha, you're 11 and you're scared of bees- I'm 5 and I'm not!" She's cute.

3: A few weeks ago, me and my mum were taking my baby cousin out for a walk. I was pushing her pram, when a queen bee appeared. I let go of the pram (thank God for my mum) and ran on the road, and was nearly ran over by a car. xD I was screaming my head off

4: By far, one of the funniest stories you'll hear about an 11 year old and a bee. :D It was 6am- me and RabbitDog were fully dressed, and playing tennis out on her street. She hit the ball into a bush, and she's like "RM, go get that," (RM in place of real name) and I said "OK!", so off I run. I was poking through the bush- i heard a bee. So, what do I do? I fling my racket about 12 feet in the air, it hits off a car, and I start crying, nd screaming OMG, Claire, BEE!!!! BEE!!!BEE!!!!!!!" I kept screaming and screaming, and Claire (RD) was crying with laughter. Then, her neighbour comes out, half sleeping. We darted inside before he walked over to us, as he looked like he was going to kill us. And yes, of course she told everyone in school. Never lived it down.

1. Ghosts

2. Pranks

3. The memory of going out with Jake Kemp o_O

4. Puke

5. Elevators

6. Spiders and other insects moving suddenly

7. Dying

8. Being Ill

9. Micheal Jackson (Seriously :D )

10. Killers

11. Rapists

12. My French Teacher

13. Doughnuts

14. Swans

15. Callums face

16. Poisonous Insects

17. Jellyfish

18. Vicious Doggys

19. My Bedroom door being shut

20. Bad Music

21. My Pets Dying

22. Anorexia

23. Bulimia

24. Electric Shocks

25. Fires

26. Failing Subjects

27. Being shouted at

28. Blood

29. Screaming

30. The word Hate o_O

31. Dirtyness

32. Hospitals

My biggest fear by far is vomiting and other people vomiting. I know no one likes it but I have a phobia. I found out last night that it's the 5th most common fear in the world!
https://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads...s-vomiting.html
OMG!!! That is what im scared of I start crying and panicking when Somebody around me is sick or me being sick, we should be friends ^^

Aimme

I have so many fears! o_O

-Illness- When I was in the first grade, I got sick all over my desk- it was VERY embarrasing,

(OK, too much info)I CANNOT see people/ myself vomiting! It's a strange kind if phobia I have... When I see my Little Bro throw up, I PANIC! Now I'm scared of all-of-a-sudden being sick. Especially if it were to happen at school again... o_O-Spiders- Icky & Crawly, ugly creatures!-Heights- I've been on Airplanes numerous times, but I can't seem to get over the fact that I'm 4,000 feet in the air, stuck in a little aircraft. o_O It just creeps me right out.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! That is what im scared of I start crying and panicking when Somebody around me is sick or me being sick, we should be friends ^^

Aimme
Oh my gosh, same here!!!

Mi little bro was sick for a couple of days, nonstop puking!! :D (ewwwwwww!!!)

I went to my Grandma's house to get away from him!! o_O

I was like, "Is this contageous??!!"

And it WAS.

A week later, I got sick, and I started panicking.

I've got a problem, I think. lol.

I got a flu shot right away!

And there was this time I was on an airplane,

and It was 11 hours to Singapore. o_O

The guy aross the aisle wouldn't STOP!

Save meeee!

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not actually afraid of insects or spiders, but I do have a thing with dead people and animals. whenever i see dead people, no matter how well they are dressed and in a coffin, i have to gag. This easter i saw all the Saw movies with my mother, and there was this smoldering guy in a bathroom, and the steak i ate with my girlfriend came on a rerun. The guy's eyes!! the eyes....!

but i am also afraid of dogs. and Mr. Rogers. Well, not afraid, but he freaks me out. I'm trying not to make big deal out of it, life's never easy.

That and my parents! damned acidheads...

I'm scared of about a million things.... :rolleyes:

First of all, losing a loved one. It's happened to me a million times before, and now my dad has cancer and could die any day. Whenever I get home from school the first thing I do is ask my mom, "Is dad alive?"

I also do not like REALLY small spaces. Like I'm fine with elevators, but little tiny caves and underneath beds and stuff freak me out. I also have that fear about reality. I thought it was something only I was scared of until I saw this topic. Sometimes I think, "What if I'm just a character in a really advanced video game? What if the players start a new game? What will happen then?"

I'm also scared of being murdered. Just dying of old age isn't scary to me, but being murdered horrifies me. I'm afraid of terrorists and there being a draft and my brothers having to go to war and being shot at in college or high school, ,like what happened in Columbine and that Virginia school.

And I get scared by ghosts..

And lots of other stuff. :( In fact, I think the only thing I'm NOT scared of is animals. xD I love dogs, cats, birds, snakes, rats, bugs, any animal you can name, I love it. But the sight of a dead animal gives me this weird feeling....I can't really describe it...

So, those are my fears.

Death - Why? Because I don't know what happens after life, it's a scary thought, because you don't know where your going, no ones does. I don't like surprises very much.
Death of friends/family - It's sad if they're younger, and you don't know if you did everything or said everything you wanted to before they were gone.

End of the world - How it's gonna happen, when, things like that.

Aliens - Are they real? If they are, are they just planning an attack right now?

That's about it, I'm not that scared of anything else.
mine is

voodoodolls my friend has a doll and when she puts a needle init her lil sis get a cut

deth swcary and cats spiders

1) Heights. (The London Eye may have cured that fear. I won't be able to tell untill I go somewhere high :kusatchi: )

2) Impending doom. (but sometimes it's fun!)

3) Death. what happens? does it hurt? Will I cease to exist?

4) what may be lurking in the dark.

5) anything crawling up my arm towards my head. I get the feeling it would bite me or something.

6) change.

I once went up a tree and looked down and started getting really dizzy.

A spider (a tiny one) once crawled on me and I had a panic attack!!!

1. SPIDERS

2. HEIGHTS

2.5. BANANAS

3. CHANGING (IT BEGINS WITH A P AND ENDS IN A Y)

4. Falling

5. My family dieing

6. Murderers

7. Ppl threatening me

8. Losing all my friends

That's it

1. Heights (I'm afraid of falling)

2. Vomit/Vomiting/Seeing or hearing people vomit (Came from a trauma I had as a kid. Don't ask.)

3. Intruders (burglars, murderers, etc.)

4. Germs (I've been that way my whole life. Again, don't ask.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back