Feel bad for my freinds cousin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
I feel bad for my freinds cousin. She told me that one morning on her way to school she was at her cousins house and when she was leaving his house to go to school she saw a police officer talking with a man. this was their converstaiton.

Officer: This is the third time we've had to talk to you. You're not allowed to talk to the children. We've received complaints from the parents. One more time and you're going to jail.

And then when the officer left, the guy was like a hobo and he pretended he was talking on his cellphone but there was nothing there just his hand. And while he was "talking" he casually walked over to a house and looked through the window and kept talking. My freind even said she didnt see any cellphone! Thats creepy!! I would be afraid to live there!

Ok this is what I mean. Some weird hobo guy lives in my freind's cousin's neighborhood and he talks with kids but he's not supposed too. And he pretended he was talking on his cellphone so he walked over to some random house and looked through the window!! Scary!!

that is kinda creepy. a few days ago, me and user, ~Rebecca were at a park together near our houses (we live really close to each other) and there was this guy in our neighborhood just walking around, he had a hoodie and the hood was up so we didnt know what he looked like. so then we had to go home and one of our neighbors went to talk to the guy to "FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING" (thats a direct quote)

the guy pulled a gun on our neighbor! then the neighbor went back to his girlfriend (mother of some of our other friends) and the guy with the gun just circled the school a few times and nobody saw him. oh yeah, it was a school park, by the way. and our neighbor didnt even call the police! man it was so scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back