female/Male

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if your tamagotchi charictar is black, is it a boy or girl?

• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, if it is a baby (which i presume it is otherwise you would know if it was a girl or boy ((i am presumming you are speculating over a baby beefore the parent has left))) and it is black (and i'm sorry if this sounds racist, but there is no other way to put it) it is a boy and if it is white then it is a girl

I agree with the last posts. If it is a baby boy then it will be black, if it is a baby girl then it will be white.

however if it is not a baby then the color means absolutly nothing.

:furawatchi: Everone knows that if its black with a white cap its a boy and that if it is white with a black cap its a girl :furawatchi:

Only if it's a baby It matters if it's a black baby It's a boy if It's a black anything else you have to check the health meter.

ya like a Mametchi its white but it could be a boy or a girl. it only works with babies. ;)

for v3 the boy babies are black, but i dont know if that is the same for other verisons

ya its for all the versions i think. i have a V1 and its the same :ichigotchi:

black = baby boy

white = baby girl

this is all explained in the instructions you get when you get your tama !!!

Babytchi is Black and its a Boy!

EDIT:Could you Quit Spamming with Smilies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy and girl. I have 2 tamas. A V2 & a V3. But I also have the original tama and the V1 connection but they're out of batteries. I'm getting new batteries, though! :D

My V2 is a boy :D

My V3 is a girl :wacko: (I think)

And their both children!

I'm hoping that they marry when they're older.

Right now they're really good friends! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back