FEMALE or MALE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya123

Reaction score
For my tamagotchi v5, how do I know if my tamagotchis are a boy or a girl? Please Help! :D

Ok, Go onto the First Icon, Scroll through it to your Characters, the bottom of the Screen, it either says Daughter(Girl) or Son(Boy)

Hope I helped!

~Tammie~

For my tamagotchi v5, how do I know if my tamagotchis are a boy or a girl? Please Help! :kuribotchi:
When you get your tama go to the health meter. Togo to the health meter press the first button once then press the second button.Press the first button when you see the hungry hearts and happy hearts. Keep pressing it until it shows your tamagotchis' and it will say daughter or son and it might have a mother or father there too if you already had one tamagotchi married.I hope this helped you.

Thanks TAMAGIRL2008 and MaMaMetchi! You guys helped a lot and I really appreciate it! Your the best.

go on the scale icon (first icon) and keep pressing the middle button then eventuly it'll show you tama's stat card and at the bottom it'll have son or daughter

Well, you can just look at the characters depending on what thye are, but otherwise jsut do it the way everyone else said.

<3~~Loola~~<3

Go to the first icon, then just move on till u reach a page where it says ur tama's name.

below it, u will see whether ur tama is a girl or a boy.

click on 1st icon, scroll along using A or B. it will show you the character name and its gender. XD :)

hope i helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back