Few questions about the new 4U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
1. wonder why two heart icons (can't they merge it together) or and add the cap icon back on

2. Why they still use lcd as led is better and clear and greater resolution (i think) and uses less battery

3. interesting if they add a battery meter?

4. wonder why they turned to version 4 again (4u-4), I forgot what version is p's if anyone can tell me, and why will they not just continue on, coz they want the : tamagotchi 4u (for you)?

5. why not they add wifi so you could download stuff faster and it will make life easier for the kids and you could surf the net with it :p

6 add bluetooth (nevermind, it uses too much battery)

7. include IrDA still to connect to early version ( like you get to choose from irDA and nfc and bluetooth (cool) every phone is equiped with bluetooth too!)

8.What is the touch spot technology?

9. Wonder what downloadable items and how does downloadable and custom characters work( we can't answer not enough info yet)

(to be continued)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. One is for all connections and the new connection icon is yet to be discovered on what it does it isnt for touch spots as the photos clearly show that is in the connect icon.

2.too expensive that would make a 60 dollar tama cost 400 dollars.

3.what do you mean?

4. V4 and 4U have nothing in common name wise 4U means for you as it is a tamagotchi with features everyone has wanted its the tama tailored to fans plus U has many other meanings tied to it like the IDL had.

5 too expensive again and useless maybe they could have updated but it would chew the battery and cost a ton on both ends.

6. Costs too much and NFC is actually better than bluetooth its just as efficient and useful to the toy itself.

7. No need just for backwards compatibility it would be a good idea as the graphics have no change at all but I guess it would save money not to.

8. Touch spot works when you tap your tama against a special symbol which transfers frequencies of info through NFC touch spots will be on ads and places around japan and give free items based on a product advertised it can also give out usable coupons for money of purchases.

9. Downloads will be the same as always anime based and various some from older versions and the method is the same it's just basically transmitting info to a toy and adds it to the memory.

3. I was asking for if they add a bar to show how much battery remaining in the tamagotchi just incase you run out of battery without knowing even though there will be a low battery thing,

2., leds aren't that expensive, you could buy an 47 inch tv at least, with 400 dollars the tama is just 0.2 inch>>>

1. why can't they merge the icons?

5. For the wifi, an N wireless card is just 15 bux here, it is inexpensive but true they do use a lot of battery they can always change it to double A battery instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back