Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhahahaahehehe. :'D He is cool... actually quite a beast.

I'm seriously going through this phase with Hiko. Heh. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's terrible, really. Hiko. Doesn't. Like. Hugs. D:

He isss. It's very funny in the anime. x33

Captain Souzou/Sozo/Souzo/whatever Sagara. <3333 You didn't deserve death, Captain Sagara. ;-;

^ I lied. He probably still wouldn't. xD YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm going to watch a few episodes with him in it and study his personality and character. Maybe he would appreciate a fangirl hug. Or maybe he knows better. x3

Link. Heh. Heh heh. Hehe. Feewhfs.

Great idea! -attemptstheAmakakeruRyuNoHirameki- Oh no. I've broken my leg. Fix it, Hiko?

Nah, if I was like crying or something I'm sure he'd let me hug him. And maybe, possibly, hug me back. xD

RILEY POOLE. <3

-watchesinaweasKrystaldoestheAmakakeruRyuNoHirameki-

Hiiikoooo ~

Teach me something tooo ~

How else am I supposed to defeat Shishio and stop him from overthrowing the Meiji Government? xD

Isn't Riley Poole real?

Well now I feel stupid.

Who is this Riley Poole person?

-isshotdown-

Yeahhh, Hiko. Help your apprentices! We must stop Shishioooo. -whines-

Riley Poole is a character from a movie.

His actor's name is Justin Bartha. :D I love him too, but I love Riley Poole more, who is fictional. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...

Birdo (Teeee Mario Crew)......

Stanley ( MY CREATION D:< ).....

Stinch (Hollow Fields).........

Uh...... That's it o-o

I turned on the TV today and it was on Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's or something. Yeah there was this hot kid but I don't know what his name was.. xDDDDD

^ OH MY SHIZ, YES, THAT WAS HIS NAMEEEE. 8D Mwahahahaha, I knew I could count on you, Jae, to tell me who he was.

YUSEI. =D

^OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YUGIOH ABRIDGED. <333

Of course. I'm a YuGiOh fangirl. xD You could always count on me. xD

I'm pretty sure I already said Yusei.

I've said him before and I'll say him again:

RIKU!

[SIZE=7pt]Zero from Vampire Knight and Light from Death Note. Just minor crushes. No posters on my wall or anythin' like that. [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back