Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards mineeeeee. <3
Male Sheik. <3
Noooooooo, he's mine. xD

It's kind of odd though, because if he existed, I would want to fight with him. Same with Knuckles. It would be fun. (and suicidal)

@'Krystal: NIICE. xD I have to play fire emblem.

@+[b r u t a l]+:No! Everyone is mine!!! Just joking. He's still free (From me for the moment, that is). Al might be mine though...Regardless of how he looks, he is adorable.

Tama :huh: Phantom

+,May 26, 2010 06:52 am]^ I'm an insane Al fan, but I wouldn't dream of stealing him from you. Hey, as long as I've got my Hughes. (;
Yaay~

At least I get one of the Elric brothers. Al is so sweet, despite what happened he doesn't blame his brother for anything. <3

I might have trouble prying Ed from the hands of many fangirls(including tamacrazy_101), especially since I would have a weird urge to fight with him if he existed. It sounds fun and suicidal. xD

Tama :D Phantom

^ I find Al to be .. how should I put this? Delicious, in a cute sort of way.

.. Yes, I'll go with delicious. Hughes is an entirely different case though, because he's a lot older.

It's strange for me to go for older fictional men but he's got this err; charm that totally makes me swoon.

It's inexplicable, but the feelings are all there. =D

Haha, some guys (Fictional or otherwise) have it. I need to work out what "it" is though...it's so awesome. xD "It" made me so attracted to so many characters over the years... :eek:

' date='+May 26, 2010 09:39 am'] ^ Germany? Fine. But I get his brother.Right there. I'm forgetting the warning, aren't I?

Let's just say .. click at your own risk. :D
Too late.... Oops, I just clicked again.

Haha, some guys (Fictional or otherwise) have it. I need to work out what "it" is though...it's so awesome. xD "It" made me so attracted to so many characters over the years... :)
Tama ^_^ Phantom
I don't know for certain what 'it' is either, but it must be what Hughes' got.

That's for certain. Russia might have this 'it' thing you speak of.

I've this strange, inexplicable thing for mentally unstable characters.

They're always made out to be so disturbingly charming in their own way ~

@ paisly - DIDN'T I WARN YOU GIRL? Jeez. >8DDD

Last edited by a moderator:
+,May 26, 2010 11:14 pm]I don't know for certain what 'it' is either, but it must be what Hughes' got. That's for certain. Russia might have this 'it' thing you speak of.

I've this strange, inexplicable thing for mentally unstable characters.

They're always made out to be so disturbingly charming in their own way ~

@ paisly - DIDN'T I WARN YOU GIRL? Jeez. >8DDD
I believe that we must explore this "it" in more detail, with first hand experience. I shall venture out into the wide world of the manga comic to find some specimens to experiment on. xD

Oh, and by the way, I had my DS in school today, and I was playing the Full Metal Alchemist game. My friend, who is a massive Twilight obsessive, looked over my shoulder to see what I was playing, and all she said was:

*points at Edward sprite* "You know that person, the human one? I like his name."
Several people then asked me what the game was, and I felt uncomfortable about telling them. So I swiched games and let her go wild on Scribblenauts. I think I should have told her what it was and turned her into a fangirl. :lol:

Tama :) Phantom

well, now that I've started watching hetalia, here's a few more:

~switzerland

~romano

~canada

~etc. (but those are my favorites at the moment)

Edward Elric- Fullmetal Alchemist

KuroMametchi-The Tamagotchi Movie (XDD)

Silver- Pokemon (game/anime)

Ichigo- Bleach (Ichiruki forev!)

Uryu- Bleach

Jayfeather- Warrior Cats

Lionblaze- Warrior Cats

Ujurak- Seekers (Bears)

I think that covers it...

Ekii: Uh, Swift-kun......you need to get out more.

Me:I hear that like every day from you, right?

Ekii: *beeps*

~ :) ~

I believe that we must explore this "it" in more detail, with first hand experience.  I shall venture out into the wide world of the manga comic to find some specimens to experiment on. xD
Oh, and by the way, I had my DS in school today, and I was playing the Full Metal Alchemist game. My friend, who is a massive Twilight obsessive, looked over my shoulder to see what I was playing, and all she said was:

Several people then asked me what the game was, and I felt uncomfortable about telling them. So I swiched games and let her go wild on Scribblenauts.  I think I should have told her what it was and turned her into a fangirl. :lol:

Tama :ph34r: Phantom
That sounds by far the best. Let's shake on it.

Russia will be my first, it'll be fun to mess with him err; his character.

Whoa. That's insane. O8

Funny that you mention it, you know.

Krystal and I were just telling each other how great we'd be at teaching the concept of fangirlism.

But you're either a fangirl or not, so you're best bet is to convert a girl into one. :D

Edward Elric- Fullmetal Alchemist
Hello...*laughs menacingly*

"HE'S MINE!"

Actually, you don't have to worry about that. I think I like Al more than Edward now anyway. :blink:

@ +[ b r u t a l ]+: Where should I start. It seems that teaching the concept of fangirlism isn't easy. I might chuck some manga at her. That would be fun (but I could risk hitting her with it if I do that). xD

^ Shove my fangirlyness in people's faces, that's how I do it.

But no matter how hard I try, they never seem to enjoy the blissful pleasures of being a fangirl ~

Hey, you know what? I love Greed, can I have him too? :D

' date='+May 31, 2010 09:09 am'] ^ Shove my fangirlyness in people's faces, that's how I do it.But no matter how hard I try, they never seem to enjoy the blissful pleasures of being a fangirl ~

Hey, you know what? I love Greed, can I have him too? :blink:
Yes, you can. I've never really liked him myself.

How many characters are we all going to have?

Also, out of total irrelevence, I was thinking about how Edward is short, and remember that I'm the the shortest person in my house. Yes, that does mean I'm shorter than my younger brother. D8

We need to investigate the idea of teaching fangirlism further, alongside "it". I'm sure it's possible to combine the two. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back