Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any new ones, but I just recently remembered this one.

Nick Van Owen from The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Hello. He's a photographer. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. He could teach me more stuff about it. :3

I have a girlcrush on Cirno because SHE'S TOO CUTE ;A;

And Alois. He's cuteee

I have a lot of people I`m currently obsessing over;;

Izaya.

Shizuo.

Fran.

Bel.

Kazehaya.

Roxas.

Riku.

Sora.

Axel.

- kingdom hearts characters because I just finished the second game a while ago. o;

when i say 'i', i mean my brother. (':

Last edited by a moderator:
Gasser - Bobobo-bo-bobo-bo (I have no idea how to spell it)

Natsume Hyuuga - Gakuen Alice

Ruke Nogi - Gakuen Alice

Tsubasa Andō - Gakuen Alice

Makoto Kashino - Yumeiro Patissiere

Satsuki Hanabusa - Yumeiro Patissiere

Light Yagami - Death Note

L- Death Note

L - Death Note [iF YOU DON'T LIKE L YOU DESERVE TO BE FORCE FED EDWARD CULLEN BRAND SPARKLES. L's got those panda bear eyes and his voice is smooth and he loves sugar and sits on chairs cutely and peeks over the back cutely and was TOTALLY KILLED BY LIGHT YAGAMI/KIRA and he's got cute bags under his eyes and has spiky nice hair and blah and blah and blah blah blah...]

Mello - Death Note [CHOCOOLLLAAAATTTEEEEEE xD He's in the Mafia and his hair is nice and it makes him look like a girl and also he has a really awesome scar from like totally blowing up his secret base cause some guy was using Shinigami eyes -Shinigami love apples you know- to read his real name (Mihael Keehl) so he could...]

Matt - Death Note [such a minor character, yet I <3 HIM SO MUCH. He's had so many recolors though, I wonder what his natural colors are?]

Hikaru / Kaoru - Ouran Highschool Host Club [Yes, together. Yummeh x3]

Ikuto - Shugo Chara [Kitty cat x3 He's a senior in high school but he has a crush on a fourth grader? SO don't care x3]

Nagehiko - Shugo Chara [TRANSVESTITE FTW]

Tadase - Shugo Chara [This anime is just full of cute charries =3]

Kairi - Shugo Chara [With my new haircut I feel like I look like him a little xD]

...I need to stop watching/reading so much anime/manga and get a life xD

^ well. can you blame us? no. you cannot. :3

Alfred Jones from Hetalia.

Kristin re-married me to him. But I do still like Francis. D: I JUST LIKE ALFRED A LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back