? Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Friday!

what are you doing here?

*throws madi2 at the next post* (unless the next post is madi2. If it is madi2 then i throw sakuramotchi)

*Puts a ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) inside a snowball than E-Mails it to Sants who eats the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) ball for breakfast than Santa Explodes into a snowball than recovers himself but Madi2 has the snowballs. Because the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) was in the santa that exploded; There is a ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) so I put that in a [SIZE=14pt]Giant[/SIZE] egg and fill that with snow and puts that in a [SIZE=21pt]Gianter[/SIZE] freezer.

*Puts a ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) inside a snowball than E-Mails it to Sants who eats the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) ball for breakfast than Santa Explodes into a snowball than recovers himself but Madi2 has the snowballs. Because the ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) was in the santa that exploded; There is a ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥(whatever that is) so I put that in a Giant egg and fill that with snow and puts that in a Gianter freezer.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back