? Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr q sadly sakura dosnt want you around . mr q : owhhhh.porygonking : so that brings us to mr b and MR C. porygonlord:no. porygonduke : yu mist family reunion and porygonsupremeleader aint happy. pl:eek:hhh. pk:yeah. pd:can i through this squid at her. pl:sure. psl: that was squid ward. pd: so .psl: spongebob is ruind. goey thing: errrr food fight

all of porygonlords ralitves start throwing squidwards and cake at sakura.

ps can yuo post in somthing else

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only gonna post somewhere else If your "helpers" eat everything I throw at you.

~Sakura

Sakura:*Gets net out**all food falls in there* Hah ha! *throws a coconut at porygonlord*

only mr q eats things my relitaves dont

sincerly

porygonlord

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! it hit porygonking. goey thing: who cares he was mean. the goey thing threw a coconut at sakura. ps i wont make my helpers eat everything if you post in another place

*Get's porygonlord to sacrifice himself so that he become's an endless fish.*

*NOBODY CAN KILL ANYONE EXEPT PORYGONLORD IN THE FIGHT NOW!*

*Everyone throw's Atomic Bomb's on porygonlord then take's everything else in the world and goes off to Mar's.*

*Everyone then throw's MARS BARS at porygonlord.*

Everyone: YOUR A N WORD!

porygonsupremeleader:shes evil. porygonmaster:yah porygonlord:commence oparation splattter. porygonmaster:yup. bahumut appears holding a giant paintball. pl:madi 2 this is aiamed at you. madi2 is splattered under the paintball.

Madi2 fixes herself, Turn's porygonlord into a um... Toilet? Then everything and everyone else blast's all the way off to mar's. Madi2 also take's the lake's and oceon's. She also take's the planet for a change, Throw's all the ATOMIC BOMBS and other thingo's on porygonlord and then take's the planet to mar's. Of course she put's porygonlord in the sun.

however porygonlord fires 09999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 galleons of water at the sun tunring it into rock then he throws it on the mars

I'm NOT SAKURA!!! Jeez...

___________________________--

Chiyo-Chan:*hits MR C into a blackhole* Done...

*Throws ∞ suns at porygonlord*

Chiyo-Chan:Hah HA!!! :wub:

throws a ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ megaton pie at chiyo chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back