Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oglogoth begins to regain HP.

cynicalBookworm consumes a Persim Berry. cynicalBookworm ceased being confused.

The snails cause Royal Ludroth to throw them back up and once thrown up, the snails grow to ginormous size and slime everyone.

cynicalBookworm drives a truckload of salt onto the snails. HUGE SNAIL SOUP FOR DINNER.

cynicalBookworm loses 50% of her remaining HP from the slime.

Oglogoth is now revived.

Last edited by a moderator:
spongebob runs in with a cheese and throws it at the nearest fire hydrant which then grows legs and begins squishing everything

Archangel Gabriel comes in and rains the wrath of The Almighty onto all the faithful. (Faithful is the loophole)

cynicalBookworm is not faithful! Archangel Gabriel's attack had no effect.

cynicalBookworm took "to death" as an exaggeration! cynicalBookworm loses 10 HP from the attack.

Oglogoth attempts to eat the fire hydrant. It's mighty teeth could not chew the steel, it eats the legs and spits it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The spat out fire hydrant re forms itself and mutates into a rabid fuzzy bunny fire hydrant which destroys a nearby soda factory, and the resulting soda flood dissolves everyone's teeth.

cynicalBookworm tries to drink as much soda as possible.

Oglogoth's teeth are too far up for the soda flood to reach! It burns his eyes, however. Oglogoth loses 30% of his HP and is now effectively blinded.

kirby,starfy,starly and keeby eat invincibilty SUPER candy and nearly destroy everything and everyone then kirby eats them and they are in kirbys stomach [a black hole] hen a bomber bunch attacks and lowers everybody [eccept for kirby keeby starfy and starly] and then kirby keeby starfy and starly caan never die!

Starlight blows Kirby up with a nuke, thus getting blow out of his stomach.

...SHES MAGIC LIEK THAT.

Starlight blows Kirby up with a nuke, thus getting blow out of his stomach.
...SHES MAGIC LIEK THAT.
Hey!

It is I porygonlord! Remember me?

Oglogoth blindly charges all over the battlefield destroying buildings.

Royal Ludroth diverolls into a nearby blender.

Hey!It is I porygonlord! Remember me?

Oglogoth blindly charges all over the battlefield destroying buildings.

Royal Ludroth diverolls into a nearby blender.
OH WAIT.

YOU GOT YOUR SELF A NEW USERNAME! :D -shot-

[SIZE=5pt]of course I remember you. sheesh...[/SIZE]

---

Starlight starts running away from the Oglogoth, before tripping over and falling on her face.

Unfortunately, she activated a land mine that was buried in the ground and blows up the surrounding area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back