Fights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbie

Reaction score
Are there fights at your school? It seems pretty crazy but there is at least one fight a week at my school or else in "The Lot" next to it....Are there a lot of fights at your school? (ps this might mostly only pertain to Jr. Highs and HS)

Nah, not really.

It's funny 'cause when the guys fight, we'll all think it's a real fight, but then one gets hit and says 'ow' and the other guy stops and says 'Oh sorry dude! You aight?'

Happens like that all the time, lol.

I have no idea- which is understandable in a school of 3,000 +

No. I kick or punch boys who call me fat or ugly though. ^^

Spreadin' the love! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it depens on what u mean by fight cause like at my school like there r like minniesh fight but no 1 nos y they start

the old school i went to,yeah. the school im going to NOW,no. the old school i went to was CRIZAZY, there were fights galore, somtimes u would walk down the halls and come out,somehow, with a black eye, lol

There are a lot of fights where I live...

Not really during school, more likely after school at the park where a lot of students go to get picked up.

But there have been some fights happening at school.

There are fights every day at my schoolI live in the "Ghetto Hood" part of town and you can walk down the hallways and some dudes will try to kill each other.
my skool is like that but not as bad. Last year there were two guys who got in a fight. One was arrested for trying to kill the other one with a beer bottle. The other one was suspended because they found a knife in his shoe when they were being searched. Its crazy!

XDD Unless you include catfights that start by, "YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND BIA***!!!" xD And Boys are like rabid dogs here. Some are stupid, some just want some girls attention.

Example: I walk into a room and I see a boy fighting eachother. FAKE fight that is. >.>You can tell by they keep looking at me.

Example 2: The SAME boys go into the library and whispers, "Lets borrow a book, we'll look smart." xD

I like Cat fights because they're idiotic and funny. "YOU STOLE MY PENCIL!!!!" "WHAT? I DID NOT!" "L13R!" XD Then they start fight eachother and slapping eachother and in 3 seconds, a group of people come out of nowhere and go, "BI*** FIGHT! BI*** FIGHT!" XD

~SG

All the time. There's about one big fight every day, but I never ever get involved with it.

It is kind of ridiculous. At my old school, if you were watching and egging them on you got suspended. I think that rule needs to be introduced :ichigotchi:

My school pretty much has a few fights, every once in a while. Most of the bullies in my school are Lebanese.

I get bashed alot for liking Mario and all the Nintendo stuff. (No, I'm not a fanboy of those things or anything else.)

Well, I guess there's fights at school.

Me and my friends always pick on the guys in our class. The boys and girls always fight, sometimes we get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back