Final Fantasy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Aurora Royale

Ancestor: Garnet the Summoner (Final Fantasy IX FTW)

Favored weapon: Either her summoning rod or her flute.

looks:Her looks

Other: She tends to have strange visions of things she cannot explain.

My child, keep that pendant around your neck. It belonged to your ancestors, and now it belongs to you. Run! Go child!

A great wall of black fire consumed the royal city, and the child watched despairingly as the cries of the anguished rose and fell, the smell of burning wood, flesh, and life wafted into her nostrils. Thus ended the age of the city of Kilantia, and the race of the summoners.

She looked at her fair city, then walked away, the smoke rising behind her. The dark times were beginning again.

Aurora sighed softly as she tended to her leg on the side of the road, musing on that time years and years ago. She had been too small to fight, to small to protect anyone. And now she was alone, the last of her race. Despair had turned to numbness, and longing for companionship had turned to a life of solitude.

Aurora finished lacing up the bandage on her leg, then pulled her cream colored cloak closer around her, hiding her royal garments beneath it. Making it easily known that she was a lone princess was not a wise idea. Making her rod into a capable staff, she walked along, wondering how she could fight alone.

ooc: I'll do it when I'm not watching Star Wars xD

Aurora continued on her way, until she heard voices coming up the road behind her. She turned and looked, seeing a party of three young men, and a girl. She moved off of the road a bit, wary of these strangers that seemed to be traveling the same way she was. If only she hadn't sold her horse, she could go to the white towers and speak to the spirits. They sent her messages, and she wished they had told her about who she would meet.

smoke slowed and put an arm around hr smiling lightly at her

shadow stared at the sky walking around the few scattered flames on the road

kurokai stopped "hey..white mage..nora..you feel that magical prescence?...."

The princess continued to watch the people, and she noted that one had stopped. She hid behind a tree and continued to peer at them,trying to use the spirits to figure out their intentions. In her mind appeared black smoke, fire, a feeling of anxiety. They had been through much, like herself.

Nice! I wondered who you were! (end OOC xD )

Aurora stepped out from her hiding spot, but kept her hood up, so as not to show her face out in the open. The darkness would be looking for her, the last of the summoners, and one of the few who could summon Alexander (a very powerful eidolon). If she were found, her powers would be used for evil.

Latest posts

Back