Final Fantsy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Help me" Jade was about to follow Darius and the others when she suddenly heard a peculiar voice speaking in her head. "...please...You're the only who can help me..." there it goes again. Jade looked around and saw something small and green in a dark alley. "Uhm... I think I'll go to the clan later guys. I-I'll just need to take a look at something. I'll see you guys later." Jade started walking towards the direction of the alley...

"urm...that's wierd... I hope Jade will be ok" She told everyone.

"man I'm tierd with all the commotion today! I'm really teird. I mean, you should've seen what happened!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Uhm I'll be fine Darius thanks for your offer" Jade responded. She had the feeling that she needed to do this alone and whatever that creature was, it wanted her to come alone. "I swear. Sorry if I'm being weird you guys but I promise to catch up to you guys later."

Jade felt a rush of gratitude towards Darius' obvious concern. "No need to worry Darius. I promise to be safe" Jade responded with a smile. With that she turned on the spot and started heading towards the dark alley. She thought it was strange that she didn't feel scared following whatever was calling to her though she really didn't know what it was...

Jade approached the dark alley with caution. "Hello? I'm here now." The alley seems to be awfully deserted. "...So you came after all..." said the mysterious voice. "W-where are you?" Jade asked. Then from the ground, something popped up. Jade was startled. "Eeeep!!!" Jade lets out a startled squeak. "...now now, don't be afraid. I'm not here to harm you. In fact, I'm here to offer you my help." Said the creature. Jade got a better look at this thing and started to calm down. It looked like a slim cactus with black round eyes and an oblong shaped hole for a mouth...

"Help? What do you mean you're here to offer help?" she asked. "I am an Eidolon and I have sensed your abilities as a summoner. I'm here to offer you my gemstone so that you can summon me and so I can aid you and your companions in your travels." says the creature. "I see..." says Jade. "But what exactly are you?" "I am a Cactuar and I knew your mother Queen Garnet of Alexandria. I used to travel with her too..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back