Final.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan!

Reaction score
With all fairness, everyone is creating new accounts and constantly changing..I find it pointless and it generally annoys me as Admin has to pay for all the extra bandwidth. So I thought I'd add to it :) I repeat, they CONSTANTLY keep changing, this will be my final account. (Reason for the title)

You should all know me by now. (Jordan380) but for those who don't, here's a quick introduction.

I DON'T like tamagotchis and I'm a grammar freak XD

I'm into athletics and extreme sports. I run for my city in nationals and currently have the 4th fastest time for 100 and 200 metres in England.

2nd in my county.

I skateboard and I'm sponsored by a company in England called Ramp-age.

Hey there Jordan. I have never seen you here. Thats odd :/ Well, nice to meet you now! I'm also a grammar freak, just ask my friends.

Hi Jordan. I haven't seen you around either. But, based on the information you provided us with, it seems like you have reached fantastic achievements. Congratulations!

I'm a horrible speller. I text so much, I get used to "text talk" and use it all the time. It makes my parents so mad. LOL

Just got tired with making loads of new accounts and getting them banned and all that happening.

I grew u

Latest posts

Back