Finally back after... 15 years?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breaddono

Reaction score
I used to lurk on this forum around its inception in 2004... finally made my way back!!   :tarakotchi:

I recently moved from the US to Japan. During my most recent trip to the city, I found a real live Toys 'R' Us and had to stop in! And that's when I saw... the Tamagotchi Meets.

Back in fourth grade, I was that kid who carried around their seven tamagotchis instead of making real friends. I'd stay up late, using our Windows '98 computer to connect to the forums and look up all the easter eggs I could find. I'm so happy to be back!

I've decided that my tama will be my Japan travel buddy and maybe a bit of Japanese practice as well! It's pretty simple language but I guess immersion is always a good thing, right?  :D

My hobbies are studying Japanese, coding, and eating bread. It's nice to meet you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!  I just popped back in today after who know how long.  LOL.  I was totallly THAT kid as well, so I can totally relate.  I even wrote my own guides and saved all of the codes from TamaTown for all of the different items you would win or buy haha.  Kinda nice now, as long as I keep the username the same, I can use all those codes now :)

Welcome back!  I just popped back in today after who know how long.  LOL.  I was totallly THAT kid as well, so I can totally relate.  I even wrote my own guides and saved all of the codes from TamaTown for all of the different items you would win or buy haha.  Kinda nice now, as long as I keep the username the same, I can use all those codes now :)
Haha that's awesome! It's so nice to talk to others who've had a similar love for tamagotchi for so long   :wub:

If you still have your codes written down, hwd45 might be able to use them in his password decoding project.

Eggiweg, I just now saw this reply!!!  I actually just found my codes too.  I can scan them in for anyone who might be able to use them.  Just not sure how to share them in here.  I may post to my instagram soon...@onceuponahookandyarn :)

Latest posts

Back