FINALLY, why you can't visit your parens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thankyou :angry: you are realy good with tamagotchis i have just got my version 3 today its so so cool! oh tamatown is www.tamatown.com ok B)

Why the password you get from your tama doesn't work on tamatown is the USERNAME! When going in to see parents, your username's capilatization counts. If your username is Lucky on the tam, type it in as LUCKY, all capitalized. This will make it work! ^^
tanx!...................but i already knew that.

it would be good 4 people who didn't know it so thanx anyways :) B) B) :D ;) :lol: :p B)

I don't know if any one already typed this because I didn't read all of the posts but you can only visit your parents 3 or 5 times and your grandparents 5 times. I hope you didn't think it was something you did wrong it's just you can only see them a certain number of times. Hope I cleared this up some what! :mellow:

Try putting a space after ALLY or Ally. Also try it all lowercase. Typing Ally and ALLY gave me different passport passwords, as did adding the space at the end. Also try logging in of both resolutions.
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

type in ally not caps then click parents type in the password and it should work no space

I am referring back to the real topic.
This will not work for me. I type in ALLY(my username) and I try the password, correctly typed, I'm sure! And it STILL doesn't work! I also tried typing in Ally, but that didn't work either.

If any of you want to try if you can do this, my username's Ally(or ALLY) and the password is: 40296-28533

If any of you guys can get in, please tell me!

~Ally
I got in. I typed in ALLY not Ally.

Why the password you get from your tama doesn't work on tamatown is the USERNAME! When going in to see parents, your username's capilatization counts. If your username is Lucky on the tam, type it in as LUCKY, all capitalized. This will make it work! ^^
Huh? You can't visit your parents on any of the Tamagotchi.

HOW DO U GET GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

how do u get your code 4 ur parents??? i have no clue about codes ant stuff about me tamagotchi v3 so if u can PLEASE help me out that would b great! ~ Mel

Huh? You can't visit your parents on any of the Tamagotchi.
What are you talking about? On TamaTown.com you visit the parents and grandparents of your v3. Do you have a v3? Because if not then no you cannot visit your parents and grandparents.

how do u get your code 4 ur parents??? i have no clue about codes ant stuff about me tamagotchi v3 so if u can PLEASE help me out that would b great! ~ Mel
On your v3 go to the book icon and select "FAMILY". After that select "PARENT". Then you should see a pic of your previous tama. Press the B button a few times and you should see a thing that says "PASSWORD FOR PC". Finally go to TamaTown and click "PARENTS" and type in the code. Or "GRANDPARENTS" depending on which tama you looked at.

I GOT INTO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!!!!!

NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT INTO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!!!!!

NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPILING TO OMALLYALLY11

Actually, to visit your parents, you need to visit them right away, or else they will dissapear from your parent list. trust me, i found out the hard way!

person with username ALLY i tried your code and you could get into your parents house but not your grandparents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back