"Find all posts by this member"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I know I already made a topic like this, But I checked my posts few minutes ago, And it said I havent post within 48 hours! What is the matter!?

*edit by binary: I changed the title to better reflect the topic, and I made a comment about the problem here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=875620 Please read that comment before replying to this topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight...

It says you haven't posted in 48 hours?

Sorry, your wording isn't that clear.

I PM'd Admin about this problem, and he replied back that he has begun to investigate.

If anyone else has seen this problem too, please add a reply to this topic. Please do not add a reply if you're saying you have not seen the problem.

Just to clarify: the problem is that some of your recent posts don't appear in the list that is displayed when you click Find all posts by this member in your profile.

To further clarify: some forums are set to moderator post preview. This means that a guide must approve every post before it shows up. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours for these posts to clear the preview queue. It's not these posts we're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember noticing this problem once a few months ago in my recent post record, but it seemed to be an isolated incident. I haven't noticed it happening at all since then.

zxtomtam's post!

Maybe the posts are posted in a forum where it has to be modderated! :lol: I have had this problem when i could see the topic on the list but when i clicken on it it said this topic has been moved or deleted.please contact an modderater if you are unsure why you got this message

Well i hope this helps you! :D :p

:D ZXTOMTAM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back