FIRE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.addicted.x

Reaction score
Well, at my school in the cafeteria we have about 5 microwaves so students can warm up frozen stuff. Today at school I was just eating some chocolate ice cream and my friend had stolen my iced tea, when something smelled horrible, like burning plastic. Everyone was gathered around a microwave, and they were cheering and stuff. Black smoke was rising from it, and a bunch of people were standing on tables, and teachers were fighting the crowd. The entire microwave was on fire, some kids had microwaved a bunch of ketchup packets, so the aluminum made it explode. It was kinda funny. I know it was a bad thing, but it was still kinda funny. Until the lunch monitor radioed two of the on-campus police, who broke it up. I'm sure we'll get a big lecture about it tomorrow. And we won't get to microwave our food anymore. And those kids are going to Juvy. Well, just wanted to share that.

lol thats hilarious! i bet about 99% of posts gonna be in this topic are gonna say its immature :l

a speaker came to my school about being burned and he was a burn suvivor

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats hilarious! i bet about 99% of posts gonna be in this topic are gonna say its immature :la speaker came to my school about being burned and he was a burn suvivor
A serious burn?

If it was a little one that would be funny.

"I got burned by a candle when I was little and I survived!!"

LOL @ Weride xP

But those teachers should moniter what those kids put in the microwave, because if they blame the kids, they are only half right. The teachers should watch what the kids decide to put in them microwaves xP

Everyone at my school would have been going crazy, like they did in the hallway when the power went out today D:

I laugh reading that, but if I was actually experiencing it, I'd be scared. >.<

CONNECTION TIME! :) There was a building near my school on fire. I saw a bunch of firetrucks by the building that was probably on fire when leaving to go to the orthodontist. And it was RAINING! D:

LOL that sounds funny. but it would be really scary if I was experiencing it.

the only big thing that's happened at my school is a kid found a gun on campus and when someone picked it up it fired. it didn't hit anyone but the debris hit an 8th grader. everyone was okay, thank goodness.

:)

Hahaha, sounds like you had a very eventful day :unsure:

I would have been scared if I was there.

Haha.

I find that amusing what people do with packets of tomato juice :3

Looks like I'm the party pooper :[

Fires can be serious things D; It was freaking stupid of them to microwave ketchup packets in the first place, but it was even more stupid that kids were cheering it on and not letting the teachers get the fire out D:<

People could have gotten hurt >_< Stupid kids.

Dr.Batisti told us about this story..

One year, these kids were playing with a ball in the Annex, and it hit the ceiling, and it set off the fire alarm due to the dust. o_o

Once a janitor was cleaning the school,and he set the drill off. O_O

Ha, that's funny. That will never happen in my school.

Last year we set a pie on fire in a microwave.

All you need is a high power microwave, A cheap pie and about 10 mins.

We had two fires at school with in the last 2 weeks.

Whats really scary is they both were at 1.25 on a wednesday. Thats more than a conwinkydink

Things like these are why none of my schools had student microwaves XD

The only way we could microwave anything was by asking teachers passing by if they would microwave something in the teacher's lounge, and they rarely did.

If we wanted a cup of noodles, we had a thermos(I can't think of the right word) with lukewarm water in it.

As funny as that is, I do have to agree with Horizons. Fires are serious x.x They're lucky the microwave didn't explode or cause anything worse.

Things like these are why none of my schools had student microwaves XD
The only way we could microwave anything was by asking teachers passing by if they would microwave something in the teacher's lounge, and they rarely did.

If we wanted a cup of noodles, we had a thermos(I can't think of the right word) with lukewarm water in it.

As funny as that is, I do have to agree with Horizons. Fires are serious x.x They're lucky the microwave didn't explode or cause anything worse.
Ahaha, it's Becca.

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back