First Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: First anime? Sailor Moon ... or Dragon Ball (not Z)? I think Sailor Moon.

My first manga waaas.... Pokemon. Because they were out of Sonic that day.

:) My first Japanese comic was Houshin Engi I think. Shinkouhyou is love... and so is Outenkun... ;)

I was such a nerd back then... :mametchi:

Probably Sailor Moon, then Pokemon then Yugioh then NARUTO!!! (<<<--- My current love xD)

But I didn't even know that anime existed until I looked naruto up on the internet and found all this stuff about, manga and anime and all that... then... (*coughYAOIcough*) xD

pokemon. I turned on the tv one day and there was pikachu zapping team rocket once again =) sheesh team rocket is odd.

:furawatchi:

The first anime I watched was Naruto a year ago. I despised it. x] I had no idea what anime was before then, even with my online obsession of 4 years. (Which is EXTREMELY odd). I was asked if I had seen it, so I googled it and started watching it. I got to the third season before the cheesiness, awful characters, and repetitive, boring plot got to me.

Then I watched Death Note. Yes, there is hope for the psychological thrillers with Death Note's popularity. Yay.

EDIT:

Character? Umm..Naruto? x]

Last edited by a moderator:
Same anime as Stereo. The early pokemon, rather than the later one. No offence, but I don't like the newer ones. :( ;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:
Neither do I. D:

Ash sounds like a dying old man in the newer Pokémon... I'm guessing he finally hit puberty.

The first anime/manga that I got into was Fruits Basket. My good friend got me into it. Although I haven't finished reading or watching, I really like it. :lol:

Hamtaro, Sailor moon, Pokemon, then where I am now, Naruto! Ohh the character who got me hooked on Naruto... is Shikamaru Nara!!! X3

Temari Nara

I saw Inuyahsa when I was like... 6. And I saw that game and wanted it SO badly. xDD [The game was Inuyahsa: Fedual Fairytale. I love it. >;3]

Then Pokemon.

Then for mangta, I got shoen jumps, so yeah. [i still have one from July 2003! xDD]

Stereo:

xDD Wait, wasn't he a 13 or 14 year old in the series with Ash,Misty and Brock?

Brock's like... 18 or something. O_O Misty acts like a 2 year old [i was a 2 year once.XD]

Last edited by a moderator:
First anime I've ever seen was Pokemon when I was about 6. Back then I didn't know WTF an anime was.

And the first charactor.. might have been Ash.

Latest posts

Back