First Date Help Needed o:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingerprints

Reaction score
So I asked out this guy today. I really like him a lot. It was the freakiest thing I've ever done o:

He said that he doesn't know if he likes me or not and he wants to wait for the date. It's like, 70 minutes that will make or break. My brain feels like it wants to explode P:

And we're going for lunch on Wednesday. I need advice D: this is my first date ever. I'm super nervous, even though it's 5 days away.

Any advice would be great :) thanks!

Aw, dates are fun. :)

One of the most important things is to not stress about it (easier said than done, right?). You want to be FUN at your date - laughing, laid back, and enjoyable. I doubt the guy you like wants to spend 70 minutes with someone who is anxious and uptight. Be yourself and let your personality shine. Confidence is sexy.

Make sure you're in an outfit you love and feel confident in, but dress relatively comfy and casual. A fancy dress and stilettos are not needed.

Other than that, just have fun and enjoy it. Don't stress - whatever will be will be. You'll have tons of dates in your life time. :)

Oh, and a good story that my best friend's mom told me: She said she went out to eat with her future husband for the first time, and walking out of the restaurant, she slipped and fell flat on her back. Moral of the story? a) don't wear heals if you don't have to B) guys aren't as judgmental as you think. They're still married however many decades later. :)

Don't stress about it, don't get too nervous.

Have fun with it. Don't make any of your conversations too serious, and if it gets quiet, tell some jokes to break the silence.

Don't worry. like Cinderpelt said, boys aren't as judgemental as we think they are. It's not going to be too bad. Everything will turn out fine if you're calm and act yourself. Don't be a poser. Act natural, and don't go out of your comfort zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ready for the most cliche advice I can give you? Have fun and be yourself.

I know, probably not what you were looking for, but it works. If you look tense the entire time, well, it's not exactly a turn-on.

Relax. Take a deep breath. Just think of it as a fun afternoon with a friend. :)

Another thing is that be confident, be yourself and have fun

Okay I sorta need help with this too.... I'm going on a sorta-date tommorrow with my guy friend. We are gonna hang out for a little while at this little place only me and him know about (except for one of his friends whom he found it with) and his sister wabts to dress me and do my make-up and stuff (me and her are so close, we're like sisters) and idk what to do! We are just friends for right now, but i kind of like him. Any ideas??

hur hur hur. My date's tomorrow I feel like peeing myself whenever I think about it xD

Just don't build it up to be such a big deal. It will stress you out more than you need to be. Just worry about having a good time, and getting to know your date. Relax and it will be so much easier.

Good luck tomorrow. ;]

Thanks so much guys :* The guy is like, the worst at conversations ever xD

It wasn't weird though because silence isn't really awkward with him. I don't feel compelled to say something when I'm with him, which is nice. It was pretty good :)

Thanks so much guys :* The guy is like, the worst at conversations ever xD
It wasn't weird though because silence isn't really awkward with him. I don't feel compelled to say something when I'm with him, which is nice. It was pretty good :)
Well do you know how he felt about the date? You should ask, maybe ask him out for another date. :)

I wanna know everything about it!!! =DD What did he say, did he like it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back