First day back to school...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new uniform type clothes because we got a stricter dresscode.

As if everybody's going to suddenly do well in school because of it. >__>

I don't know exactly what I'm going to wear, but I think ...

Blue w/ small white polka dot 1/4 sleeve over shirt

White Lacy Cami

Khaki/tan colored Bermudas/ or jeans

Hair up?

Really, I don't know. xP

I wanna wear this blue t-shirt-hoodie I just got and my white denim shorts, but since I can't find my shorts...

I'm probably gonna end up searching for something to wear the night before and the morning of..

I wore black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a black vest thingie, and black and white Converse 8D

Even though I start in September 29th xD I already have my outfit planned out. I'm going to wear...my uniform which is navyblue pants (or skirts...but I chose pants) blue shirt and white socks...and for shoes...my black converse or my black skechers xD

Even though I start in September 29th xD I already have my outfit planned out. I'm going to wear...my uniform which is navyblue pants (or skirts...but I chose pants) blue shirt and white socks...and for shoes...my black converse or my black skechers xD
Woah! That's really late! Why do you back so late?

T_T we have a uniform Icky blazer and ties and there so freaking strict on it now!!!

No nail polish either so then If you want wear it in the week you have to take it off at the end of the day.

And no coloured belts I had one took off me (that my grandad bought me from holiday)last year and I haven't got it back!I have given up hope.I hate talking to teachers,I get my mum to do that.

Ick I'm ranting o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back