First thing you notice when someone posts.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilemon

Reaction score
just wanted to know. :p

(oh, and the first thing I notice when someone post's, is there avatar)

:blink:

Avatar, and I have a feeling that most people will say that. That's the whole point of an avatar, anyway >_>'

I guess also username, although I don't around monitoring this.

The first thing I notice is proper grammar. I don't often click on a topic that says, "ZOMG lyk i cant belev dis jus hapnd!!!11!!oneone!!"

=3

I notice what they post.

Then I notice avatar, signature, then name.

If they post something in an illegible way (chat speak, 1337, etc) I don't bother reading it or looking at who they are. That gets to the point where I don't care who they are. They're a waste of time in my eyes.

I read the username first, then the post. Some times if it's interesting enough I'll look at the avatar and signature.

Signature.

Seeing as many people have brightly-colured-size-10-song lyrics there.

I can't read the usernames...it has white text on a yellow background.

First thing the avie lol and what they post and name then siggy.

Looking at somebody's avatar really strikes me of what type of posts they put.

Not saying that I judge peoples posts by their avatars, but it really matters which side of the page you tend to look at first.

Putting text in a bright orange or lime green also makes their text easy to read, so it's also important to observe what type of quality their "work" has ;)

I always notice what they post first as their avatar is on the right and I automatically look at the left side of the page. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back