Fish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Congrats! I feed my fishes once a day, a pinch of flakes. But I have way more than 3. Maybe you should clean it every month or every few months. But dont clean it too often. You need the good bacteria in the tank to kill the ammonia (bad stuff in your tank)
May I ask, how many fish you have? what types? and how big is your tank? I feed my fish 2 times sometimes 3 times a day. You should clean your tank every week or 2 weeks

Too many to count xP. Hmm....Maybe about 10. My tank Is big, its like a big hexagonal cylinder. Not really sure how big. Some are parrot fish, silver dollar fish, zebra fish, small catfish

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many to count xP. Hmm....Maybe about 10. My tank Is big, its like a big hexagonal cylinder. Not really sure how big. Some are parrot fish, silver dollar fish, zebra fish, small catfish
cool I got goldfish cuz they are a tough fish.

May I ask, how many fish you have? what types? and how big is your tank? I feed my fish 2 times sometimes 3 times a day. You should clean your tank every week or 2 weeks
You should only feed it once a day. I feed my whole tank of fish 1 time a day, and there are 20-30 of them in there.

It also depends on how much food you feed it each time.

It also depends on how much food you feed it each time.
True because if you feed it a lot, you might have to clean it more because of the leftover food

Yeah, you should only feed your fish once a day...unless your pinches are very, very small. And kk445 is right, you'll have to clean up the leftover food the fish don't eat, and if you consistently feed it too much then it's more cleaning work.

And I don't think you need ten whole gallons just for one fish. That would be a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back