FISHING POLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I got it twice. When Kiki was a teen, I bought one and got 600

points. I bought another one when she was an adult and got like 700. It was awsome!! But, of course, I want a big fish. Or a small one. Gotchi Points are good, too! And by the way I've heard a rumor that you can catch boots too. I :p FISHING POLES!!!

I just got the fishing pole and i used it(its only 400!) and the first time i used one i got a HUMUNGOUS fish and then my tama was like alrighty then! but today i used it and i got 700 pts! BUY IT!
i got it too, and my tamatchi got an enourmous fish, but right after, the fishing pole dissapeared!! why this happened??

my friend keeps bragging about the fishing pole

im trying to buy one but it never comes

how many times can u use it? :D

Try doing the heading game. You get 400gp if you win. And its pretty easy. So you get lot of money for not much work.

Oops that was supposed to be a reply to one of the other posts. I hit thwe wrong button. sorry...

i bought it and got a HUGE fish and then it disapeared :p aww man! i need 5000gp for a plain ticket and im barely 1/5 of the way there :p oh well

:D
The huge fish as you call it is also known as a whale.

:furawatchi: <_< codes, i was reading my tamgotchi manual, and it said like there was codes and stuff what are those and do you know any? <_< :furawatchi:

I got very lucky and got 5000 points! I had 3 cans, then when I used it the fourth time, I got 5000 points :D

`Jade

I just got the fishing pole and i used it(its only 400!) and the first time i used one i got a HUMUNGOUS fish and then my tama was like alrighty then! but today i used it and i got 700 pts! BUY IT!
i got 2500 from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back