Flag Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got my new Tama V3 a few weeks ago, and I can't figure out how to win the flag game! I understand the left, right, both, and fake flags. But what do I do when there's two flags pointed in instead of out? When I try to hit both it loses, but the middle button or no button at all doesn't seem to work either.

I just got my new Tama V3 a few weeks ago, and I can't figure out how to win the flag game! I understand the left, right, both, and fake flags. But what do I do when there's two flags pointed in instead of out? When I try to hit both it loses, but the middle button or no button at all doesn't seem to work either.
I think the flags you were talking about are fake flags.

But what do I do when there's two flags pointed in instead of out? When I try to hit both it loses, but the middle button or no button at all doesn't seem to work either.
It is correct to hit the A & C button when you see two flags pointing in. Maybe you are not quick enough, or you did not press them together exactly at the same time. It happens to me too sometimes.

Keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back